Chapter 21 race and golden eyes

Guess who's back. I know I haven't updated in forever you guys probably thought I died or something.Well I finally updated hope you like it.I also made the chapter long to make up for the long time it took. Have a good day pretty people.-MBB

========Alex pov=======
"Amy Amy ow that hurt my head".I say opening the door to Amy and Brice's room.I look down at there bed to see Amy wrapped in Brice's arms.They look so cute.I walk over to Amy and push her off the bed."Ow what the hell".I put my finger to my lips and climb in where Amy was and brice grabs me.I look up at Amy to see her about to burst with laughter."Brice wake up babe".She says."ugh Amy it's like ahhh".Brice jumps up and falls off the bed.I go over to the side he fell off and say,"Rise and shine sleeping beauty"."Shut up Alex".He says with a glare."Ok guys I have to show you this and be serious."I say jumping off the bed pulling out my phone showing them the text."Alex is it him?"Asks Brice."I don't know should I show Eathan".

"Yes but do it when he's most happy like at lunch when he's eating and sometimes you sit on his lap".He suggest."Uh I don't want to ruin his lunch I'll tell him next time I see him."Tell me what"?Asks Eathan as he wraps his arm around my waist and puts his chin on top of my head."I'll only show you if you promise not to growl, yell, or stomp away"."Ok so basically don't get mad at all"?"Exactly".I pull my phone out agin and show him the message.After a minute I feel Eathan start to breath heavy I instantly turn around in his embrace so I can hug him back.He starts to calm down as I draw circles on his back."I'm good but I'm not letting you out of my sit and who the hell is j"?He says taking a breath of my scent."He is -"Eathan you have a race tonight"."Brice cuts."I do"?He asked seeming to forget all about the message."Yeah you haven't in a while and I thought we could take the girls since they also like to race so I got Eric to get us in"."Wait Eric the same Eric that is my cousin that let you kidnapped me"?"Yes".Brice says slowly and with caution."Is he like in the pack or something he's not a werewolf right because that would mean I'm one"?

"Will let him tell you later tonight at the race".

"Tell me now".

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Fine."I puff.'I better get answers tonight.'

-----Later when we get to the races-------

"Ok so when are you racing?"In about an hour".Says Brice."Well how about we go sit and watch some races while we wait".Suggest Eathan.As we start trying to find a place to sit I see Eric talking to some people.So I excuse myself and walk to Eric."Eric".I called out.His face was priceless I guess he never expected to see me agin."Uh hey Alex".

"We need to talk".I growl grabbing him by the ear and pulling him away."You freak an fuck tart what the hell are you"?"Alex shut up keep your voice down.""Fine what the hell are you?""I'm a werewolf"."But how doesn't that mean dads one is my mom one too"?I can't tell you it's not my place.""I can't believe you never told me your a werewolf and now you won't tell me if my parents are".I yell and start hitting his arm."Stop it Alex."Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me as I still try to hit Eric."Calm down."I turn around still in Eathan's arms and I slap him.The track seemed to silence when I hit him.Sense seemed to finally make it to my brain as I realized I just slapped Eathan in front of some of his pack members."Let's talk".He growls making people put there heads down.When we get some where people can't see us he lets go of my hand."What the hell was that about"!He boomed."You knew my family was werewolf and didn't tell me"!I yell back."I didn't know that I just knew Eric was he's in my pack he's a pack warrior!"

"EATHAN WARREN YOU AND JORDAN RANNER WILL BE RACING IN 5 MINUTES"!

Says a loud speaker."Come on will talk about this when we get home"."Fine".I say shocked hearing Jordan's name. Eathan takes me back to Amy and Brice."I got to go race love you but we're still talking later".Eathan kisses my check.I watch him as he walks to his car surrounded by girls he keeps walk not even looking at them as they throw there selves at him.Make little comments and touching his arms."You look hot when your mad"."Wait oh did oh wait I remember this is the mind link".I think."Correct .""Stop talking to me and get ready for your race"."Ok babe."He cut the link.

I looked around by Eathan's car to see Jordan standing by another car
Staring at me with a blank stare."Make him stop looking".I pleaded to Brice."Forget about that jerk you have Eathan now".Hugs Amy."So I can't go pound his face?"Asks Brice."No".Amy and I say in unison.The race started and Eathan started his engine as well Jordan did.A girl in in really short shorts and a t-shirt goes in front of the cars."1.....2........3.......go!"She drops the flag.Eathan and Jordan are so close I think it's a tie.I watch as they both get out of there cars and go to the announcer guy.They all huddle around something."EATHAN WARREN IS THE WINNER!"Yay."I yelled along with everyone.They handed Eathan huge wad of cash.He walks over to me and spins me around while kissing me."Come on babe lets go home"."Ok".I whisper hiding my blushing face into his chest.Brice says they'll come home later so we head on to the house........."Alex I got to do some pack work I'll come up there in about an hour"."Ok I'm going to go take a shower".I say walking to are room bathroom.I strip and got in the shower.I washed myself with my favorite soap, Bourbon strawberry.As I get out of the shower I feel odd like someone's watching me.I look to see the door to the bedroom open.I don't remember  leaving it open maybe that's why I felt weird it must of came open.I put a towel around me and start brushing my teeth.While I'm brushing my teeth I look in the mirror I saw a pair of golden eyes.So I did anything a normal person would do .I closed my eyes and screamed at the top of my lungs hoping the golden eyes would disappear. I felt a hand touch my shoulder I grab the hand and elbow the person. "I'm so sorry Eathan I didn't know it was you.""It's fine".He huffs."Did I knock the wind out of you?""Yes."He says doubled over."So what happened why did you scream?""I was Jordan I know it was him he was outside the window watching me"."Honey are you sure it wasn't an owl I have guards every where I don't see how some little human could get through them, he's just a human right?""Yes, but he was the one that sent me that text"."If it really was him I'm gonna have to keep you in eyes sight at all times."Putting emphases on all times."Whatever." I mumble in his chest."Come on babe lets go to bed".He tells me."Wait I'm still in my towel".I go to the closet and get some pajamas on.I walk out to see Eathan in bed looking at something."Whats that"?"It's a note from J or Jordan about how he'll get you back"."So he did get into the house"!"Come on let's not worry about this now we'll worry about it later".I get in bed Eathan pulls me to his chest. I try to sleep but all I can do is think what is he gonna do?