Chapter 9 Make a wish

Sorry I haven't updated I've just been a little down ok a lot down but I know know one cares.So on with the story. Peace and love pretty people. -MBB

=========Alex POV==========

We make it back to the cars where Amy and Brice are standing."So did you get some air?"Asks Brice with a smirk."Believe it or not I wasn't running because I was freaked out I actually think it's pretty awesome you guys could do that its just now that he answers my question I have to answer his". I lie while looking at the ground."You have to answer his question?"Says Brice easing an eyebrow."Yeah it's nothing."Eathan says.
"Ok Amy and I are gonna head back will see you guys later."

When they leave an awkward silence falls over us as we just sit on the hood of the car. Eathan already changed into some clothes he had inside his car. He then asked if I would answer some questions, I just shrugged. "I'll take it as a yes. So since we're looking at the stars what's your favorite consolation?""Uh I think I'm gonna go with Virgo and what's yours.""Interesting choice.Mine would be Hercules.Whats your favorite type of food?"I roll my eyes at his answer.'Of course Mr. Mucho Man's favorite consolation is Hercules.'"Fried food if you can't tell."I say gesturing toward myself."What do you mean you're not fat. You my beautiful mate are just right for me.""Uh thank you?I think.""You're welcome and my favorites Italian incase you were wondering."He flashes a big smile.'He should smile more, but then his face suddenly gets serious.'"Alex so why do you have them?" He says gesturing to my wrist." "I just don't want to talk about it please.I'll answer any other question you have"."Any question?" I hesitated but agreed. "But if it's a question like if I'm a virgin or not then I don't want to hear it." "No it's not like that." Ok than what?"He looked at me but then asked, "How many do you have?"I looked at him with no thought I just answered, "15." We sat in silence more a moment, "How do you know?" I can count duh", not really wanting to talk about it.We sit in silence until he points at the sky."Hey there is a shooting star, make a wish." I looked up at the sky, closed my eyes then made my wish."What did you wish for? I looked at him for a moment and said,"I can't tell you or it won't come true", and he looked at me in disbelief and I just laughed at the stupid look on his face.

"Oh come on was it about me?"He asks batting his eyelashes.I instantly start to roll around laughing at how ridiculous he looked."Maybe, maybe not"."I'll tell you mine if you tell mine if you tell me yours"."No I'll tell you when it comes true now lets go to your house".I sigh as I get dragged by Eathan to get back into the car......When we get home Eathan trys to pick me up but I refuse saying I'm to heavy Eathan just tells me I'm perfect and as light as a feather then picks me up bridal style much to my objection and carries me to 'our' room."So what do you want to do?"He asks."I don't know what do you want to do?"How about we play truth or dare?"He suggest with a smirk."Only if Amy and Brice play too"."Fine".He huffs.

=======Eathan's Pov=========

Best idea ever.I'm sitting next to Alex while we're in a tiny circle."Ok so Eathan truth or dare?"Asks Brice."Dare"."I dare you and Alex to sleep nude tonight while in bed together"."What why can't we be pg-13 up in here!"She screams."Ok will keep it Pg-13 and I'll take the dare".I say confidently.""Brice truth or-"."Truth".He says cutting me off."Were you the one you ate the chocolate bar I left in the fridge yesterday"?"Yes".He smirks looking me in the eyes."Your a trader.I knew it my mom even tried to take the blame for you, I just feel so hurt and betrayed."I say draping my hand over my eyes in a dramatic way while making a pout face."Ok drama queen enough. Alex truth or dare?"Amy smilies creepily."Dare".She says smiling."I dare you to go to the kitchen and look in the fridge and the first five things you see put them in a blender and you have to take one sip of it."Ugh do I have to".Whines Alex."Yup".Says Amy with a huge smirk."Ok".Is all she says before standing up and holds out a hand toward me.I look up confused."I don't know where the kitchen is.""Oh yeah.Come on let's just all go then." I say taking her hand to help me up.

---------------skip to the kitchen--------------

We all make it to the kitchen and sit in the island while Alex makes her way back to the fridge.She looks in it and pulls out butter, milk, pickles, some two week old pizza, and ketchup.'Dude back up'.Brice mind links me.I look up to see Amy and Brice on the other sit of the kitchen.'why?''I told you I've know these girls as long as I've know you and Alex has a weak stomach.'I get up from my seat to where Amy and Brice are standing."Just one sip ,but it has to be big."Comments Amy.We all watch Alex pour the chunky liquid in a cup."I can smell it from here."Says Brice.She looks at us pleading with you eyes.Each of us say little things of wisdom.Alex pinches her nose and takes a big gulp.We all watch as she puts the cup on the counter."It actually didn't taste that b-."She covers her mouth and runs out of the room and I chase after her....

'I'm guessing they left.To bad they could have watched me hold Alex's hair as she threw up  her guts.' I think as a carry Alex out of the bathroom , past the kitchen, and to are bedroom. I close the door then put Alex down ,and go to my drawers to get her a shirt that I throw at her which she quickly gets it and goes to the bathroom to put it on.'Damn she looks so good in my shirt it's big on her and reaches mid thigh showing off her beautiful legs'.I start to take off my boxers when Alex says,"Do you really have to do that dare Bruce was just kidding?"Alex whines looking nervous."Yes I do".Puffing out my chest and hitting it."It's the honor code.""Honner code my ass. Ugh boys".I get in bed and grab Alex making sure to turn her around so she is facing me I pull her close then start to kiss her neck."S-ss-to--o-p please I don't even know you nearly enough to accept a ride from you and now I'm sharing a bed ".She says pushing me away."Ok beautiful".I say kissing her forehead and pulling her closer."I would never make you do that if your not ready".I whisper in her ear meaning it truly.I instantly hear a sigh from her.I just lay there holding my mate thinking about how the night didn't go as I planed until I fall asleep.