Chapter 16 Thanks you awsome people

This chapters for you all who voted on my last chapter to make fired up about writing agin.Remember y'all the real MVP love all you guys so much.
-MBB

==========Alex pov==========

"Pixels was awesome!""Yeah it was"!Yells Amy."Oh I forgot my wallet,Amy come with me".Says Brice dragging Amy with her."Will meet you on the hill".Says Eathan leading me toward the hill.As we walk to the hill Eathan puts his arm around my waist. I felt butterfly's in my stomach I've never really had a guy do this except Jordan."Do you like this"?He asked pulling me closer while staring at me with his blue eyes sparkling and his signature smirk."No".I say putting on my stone cold bitch face."He just looks at me with a pout."Aw he looks so cute."I'm just kidding you're so whiny."I laugh while he pouts more.

When we reach the top of the hill we sit down and Eathan grabs my legs then lays them on top of his legs.He puts his hand on my thigh."Alex you want to play a game?""Sure what game?""The nervous game.""What do you do?""Well I put my hand on your ankle like this,He puts his hand on my ankle, then you have to name ten states and the longer it takes the more my hand will come up until I retch something".He smirks."Uh ok I guess I'll play"."Ok tell me when your ready". I can't believe I just agreed to this I've never done stuff like this not even with Jordan the only thing we did was hold hands or a kiss on the cheek!!!"Ok let's do this".Zander's hand starts to move up my leg slowly."Uh Arkansas, Nebraska,Utah,Kansas,...Um road island, I'm out stop!!

Thank goodness he stopped I was about to have a heart attack his hand was right above my nee."I'm sorry".I say putting my head down in shame."You didn't do anything wrong baby".Eathan purrs kissing my cheek scooting closer to me.Gosh he put his hand on my knee wright next to my hand I want to hold his hand should I hold it.I grab Eathan's hand he turns to look at me a bite surprised."What?""Nothing I just didn't think you would do that"......

------------------Brices Pov-----------------
Finally Amy and I are alone.I think as Amy and I walk through the park alone hand and hand."Brice I thought we were going to get your wallet not walking to the park"."I left my wallet in the park".I shrug."What am I going to do with you".She face palms herself laughing making me laugh."I've always loved your laugh."I say smiling at her. "Amy I wanted to talk to you alone".I lead Amy to the middle of the park next to the big fountain. We sit down and she starts to play with my hair and I want to kiss her she was already leaning towards me.I close my eyes as are lips make contact.Sparks that's all I feel it's amazing .I Pull Amy closer to me as we kiss until we brake away from lack of air."Amy I didn't lose me wallet its right here".I say pulling it out."I just wanted to be alone when I asked you this."I get on one knee."Will you be my girlfriend"?......

------------------Alex pov--------------
The first game was so not fair so asked I asked Eathan if he wanted to play the nervous game agin and he shook his head yes so we started and he says " Virginia, (pause), Alabama,(pause) Arkansas... Uh" then my hand moves up all the way to his knee " New York,(pause) Tennessee, (pause) Rhode Island, (pause) Florida... Uhm" then by mistake my hand lands on his something and I blushes like mad and quickly remove my hand while Eathan's eyes turn black as night and I let go and get up to walk away ,but he drags me down and he sits me on his lap then starts to kiss me I try to push him off but he's way to strong. Finally I have used all my strength to stop him that I passed out.

------------------Chads Pov-------------------Chad=Eathan's wolf
She looked so beautiful laying there I just want to devour her.Alex passed out two minutes ago.I stroke her hair for a little until I finally see her eyes start to open up.When she wakes I ask Alex for permission to mark her and she asked if it will hurt and I said,"very little"."Ok".She answered.... And I kiss her gently and work my way down to her neck she moans lightly I knew this was the spot I let my canines grow and sink them into her. She screams and thrashes around until I'm done."Goodnight beautiful".I whisper looking into her beautiful eyes as they flutter shut.I get up and carry her bridle style to the car and wait for Brice and Amy.