Chapter 11 Amy my angel

This chapter is for MariLove333 hope you like it.
---------------------------------------------

==========Alex pov=========
After I got dressed I got in bed and started to watch Gilligan's Island while reading a book that I found in the living room....Knock knock."Come in"!"Hey".Says Amy as she walks in then sitting on the bed."So how was last night".She smirks while making her eyebrows go up and down.

"We didn't do anything pervert".

"Sorry just wanted to know".She says still smirking.

"Uh...Angel".

"Angel".Quickly repeats Amy.

"Oh wait no you didn't you promised me you wouldn't what happened"?

"Were in a house with werewolves they have super hearing lets go on a walk".I whisper.

============Amy's Pov==========
"uh...Angel".Angel that sounds so familiar wait no that are signal for when she is depressed or is cutting."Angel".I Quickly repeat."Oh wait no you didn't you promised me you wouldn't what happened"?"Were in a house with werewolves they have super hearing lets go on a walk".She whispers."Alright".When we're both about to get out of the house someone pulls me by the waist."Where are you going beautiful"."On a walk with Alex"."Angel".Is all I say before I walk away.But I'm pulled back."I want to know everything tonight".He growls dangerously.After we had been walking for about 15 minutes Alex finally speaks,"Ok let's sit here".We sit under a magnolia tree."Well it's because of Michael"."Let me see now".She slowly pulled down her sleeves."Oh my gosh those are deep what did he do why didn't you get me you were doing so good remember every time you would come and get me what happened honey"?"I was hiding from Eathan and I hide behind Michael and when Eathan found me Michael said I can't hide behind anyone which is saying I'm to fat and Eathan didn't even say anything."I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but it really kills her when anything is referenced about her body because that's all people do to her is say things about her body.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry".I say hugging her."I don't think he thought he was insulting you".I grab Alex wrist and kiss each of her cuts when we were young and she didn't tell me about this yet I use to kiss them to make it all better."Ok now tell me why there are 3 cuts"."1. For being fat ,2.Because I know Eathan probably only likes me because of the mate stuff I mean he didn't even say anything when Michael insulted me and ,3. because I'm not good Enough for anything"."Alex".I say lifting her head so she is looking at me."I've never told you this but when we were in middle school and I got bullied because I liked that weird emo kid I started to cut but then you told me like a month later about how you were doing it and why and I instantly stopped you inspired me I just wish I could help you like how you helped me".

I say looking down at my jeans."I remember that kid I loved him he was awesome he was always so funny".I look up to see Alex's smile.

"Come on let's go".I sigh standing up.

"Alright".I watch Alex as she pulls her sleeve back down.

"Do you feel better now"?

"Yes".She says pulling me into a hug.

"Shall we".

"We shall".We linked arms and skipped all the way to the house while singing were off to see the wizard...."Babe lets go to bed"."Fine goodnight guys".I wave as Brice picks me up bridle style.Gosh I love him I've always had a huge crush on him Alex and I both did but we both knew it would probably never happen for either of us.My thoughts are interrupted when Brice puts me on the bed.I stare at the ceiling until I feel the bed dip."Babe".He whispers with his hot breath on my neck making me shiver.Brice hovers over me then he starts kiss my neck each kiss filled with more passion."Brice what are you doing?"I feel the smirk on his lips as he continues to kiss my neck until he gets to a sweet spot right between my neck and shoulders.I moan in pleasure as he starts to suck on it."Mark me".I sigh.

Those little words are all he needs.Birces teeth start to scrap the skin until he bites down it hurts at first but I then start to uncontrollably moan in pleasure after he takes his teeth out he starts licking the blood.When he finishes Brice pecks me on the lips.I start to feel sleepy."Sleep my beautiful mate you must be tired".Is the last thing I hear before I fall into a deep sleep.

/////////////////////////////////////
Did you guys like Amy's pov comment and tell me if I should do more of and and maybe Brices pov ,or do you guys like having just Alex's and Eathan's pov's.-MBB