Chapter 14 Uh....hi mom

So guess what today is its my birthday I hope all you pretty people reading my book have a marvelous day.-MBB

〰〰〰〰Alex pov 〰〰〰〰

It's been a week since Eathan and I were at the meadow now I'm just sitting on Eathan's lap in his office while he does paper work when he gets a phone call."Rouge ,how many"?..."If it's just one you why are you calling me put him in the cells".He hangs up and continues to do paper work."Uh Eathan where is my phone"?"Why do you want it".He asks still doing his work."Because my parents are on vacation promised I would call them but you took my phone"."Do you want it"?"Yes"."Ok here".He pulls opens a drawer and drops my phone in my hands.I try to get off of his lap but Eathan pulls me back."Where are you going"?"To call my mom"."Just do it in here"."Ok".Eathan stands up and puts his hands around my waist then rest his chen on top of my head.I turn my phone on to see I have 158 missed calls from mine and Amy's parents then I have 93 text messages saying like where are you,You better answer,please call me and so on...I open my phone to call my moms phone it starts to ring.

"ALEX STAR COLANDRO WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU NOT CALLED OR RESPONDED TO ANYONES CALLS AND TEXTS"!!!!!!!I take the phone away from my ear and wait until I don't hear anymore screaming.

"Un hi mom".I say quietly.

"Why haven't you answered or Amy answered any of are calls we've been trying to get a hold of you for a 4 weeks"!

"Uh well you see the day after you guys left I got a waterproof case and I decided to test it out so we went to the pool and it did not work so I had To leave it at the a&t store and I just got it back to day".Eathan high fives me.

"What about Amy's phone"?

"When we went to the gym the Thursday you all left we were sharing head phones and we couldn't decide on what song to listen to so we started fighting I finally let go and amy fell off the treadmill and it got crushed in the treadmill but it only broke her screen so she sent it back to the company she should get hers back in a day or two".

"Oh ok I'm sorry honey we were all just worried".

"Its ok i should have tried to contact you guys to tell you what happened. I love you mom tell dad I love him too".

"Ok I will sweetie I love you to can you get Amy's her parents want to talk to her"?

"️Sure let me go get her"......."Alright bye mom bye dad".Says amy as she ends the call them hands me my phone."Wow that was a close one".I say."I know right"."Well we have that taken care of so what do we do now"?"I have an idea"."I don't want to here it".I say turning around to be face with Eathan."Oh babe please you'd love to do one of my suggestions"."Keep dreaming buddy"."Get some"!Yells Amy running away probably to find Brice........

------------------Later-----------------

"Score".I say as I mentally high five myself as I grab some m&m's from the fridge I know frozen m&m's don't sound good but they're awesome.I go to the Island to eat my m&m's when I finish michael comes in.I make my way out of the kitchen (I've been avoiding him since the day I cut) when I feel someone grab my arm I turn to find Michael holding my arm."What"?I am not in the mood for him."Are you avoiding me?""No."I say looking at his eyes."Alex please I'm sorry I would never hurt the Luna's feeling on purpose."I look into his eyes seeing nothing but regret."You caused this".I pull down my sleeve to revel 3 deep cuts but they don't look that bad anymore."Luna".

I look away from my cuts to Michael.
"What did I do"?"You called my fat and said I'm pretty much the biggest person in this house and probably this pack you really hurt my feeling I thought we were friends ,but I guess not, friends don't insult the other when they have huge self of steam issues and cut because how much they have been freakin bullied about there weight there whole life!"I scream."Let go of my arm now!"I command.He lets go of my arm but follows me to the movie room."Stop following me!""Luna Alex I'm so so very sorry I didn't know what I was thinking when I said that I am truly sorry for what I said please forgive me".Pleads Michael he then gets on the floor and grabs my leg like a 2 year old."Michael get off of me.""No I'm sorry not until you forgive me.""Let me rephrase that, get off of me so I can give you a hug".He gets up with a smile and I hug him."I'm only forgiving you because I wanted you off my leg.""I can live with that".He chuckles still hugging me. Growl.We separate I look to the door way to see oh shit it's Chad his eyes are black."Chad it's not what you-."Michael tries."OUT"!He orders.