Chapter 19 Forgiveness

=========Alex pov=========
Growl.I look up to see Eathan's vanilla colored wolf at the edge of the meadow by the woods and he does not look happy.He walks off into the forest then returns a minute or two later (human) with just basketball shorts on and can I just say I think I'm drooling a little."Brice what are you doing"?Asks Eathan. His eyes are starting to turn black agin."Chad tell Eathan he's being a jack ass to Alex and I was comforting her because she's like a little sister to me!""What did he do?"Questioned Chad."I don't know she didn't tell us everything".Then they all turned there attention to me."Thats all"?I squeaked squirming under there gazes."What made you so upset"?Asked Eathan."I put my head in Birces chest."You".I mumbled. "Me"?"Yes".I looked up to see crystal blue eyes filled with sympathy."Baby I'm so sorry what did I do"?"This whole week you kept pushing me away every time I even said hi you would say can't talk or just not respond"."Alex I'm sorry I didn't know I was hurting you please please forgive me".Eathan said taking me out of Birces arms and holding me tight."No".

Then I felt a pair of lips on mine.I responded quickly and the Sparks got more intense."How about now"?He said with a small smile as are lips parted."No you hurt me you showered me with love and affection then you just seemed to forget me completely"."Baby I'm sorry I promise I will never do that agin please please forgive me".I look into his eyes to see he looks sorry."Fine,but only if you stop working so much".Yes I promise."He says kissing my head before throwing me over his shoulders."Guys he-"."Hey where did they go"?"I think they left".Answered Eathan."Oh well can you let me down I don't want you to carry me"."No we're almost to are house".

=====Eathan's pov=====
I sit in my office still processing why amy took brice away.Mate.What about her is she ok.Go find here now!I shift immediately following her sent I stop when her sent gets strong. I look down into the meadow to see amy sitting next to brice with Alex sitting in his lap it looked like she was crying which made me growl.I have to go talk to her.I walk over to a bush that has basketball shorts I shift and put them on.I walk down in the meadow to all of them."Brice what are you doing"?I ask as Chad start to coming out seeing are mate crying and being comforted by another male."Chad tell Eathan he's being a jack ass to Alex and I was comforting her because she's like a little sister to me!""What did he do?"Questioned Chad.He took over completely."I don't know she didn't tell us everything".Said Chad."Thats all"?She breathes."What made you so upset"?I Asked."You".When she said that I felt a pice of my heart break."Me"?"Yes".I looked down to see her staring at me."Baby I'm so sorry what did I do?""This whole week you kept pushing me away every time I even said hi you would say can't talk or just not respond"."Alex I'm sorry I didn't know I was hurting you please please forgive me".I say as I take Alex in my arms."No".I instantly put my lips on her at first she didn't respond then she did sparks we're going all through me.
"How about now"?I asked pulling away from are kiss with a little smile of hope.

"No you hurt me you showered me with love and affection then you just seemed to forget me completely".I look down into her glossy eyes."I'm sorry I promise I will never do that agin please please forgive me".She meets my eyes then sighs."Fine,but only if you stop working so much"."Yes,I promise".I squeal while kissing her head right before I throw Alex over my shoulders I just want to carry her."Guys he-"."Hey where did they go"?"I think they left"."Oh well can you let me down I don't want you to carry me"."No we're almost to are house"."But I'm to heavy".She whines.I stop and let Alex off my shoulder and hold her chin up so she looks at ma."No your not your perfect"."No Eathan I'm to fat to be perfect"."Your not fat your curvy but not fat and I rather have you than a skinny twig."I say as I nuzzle my face in Alex neck."Alex."What?"She asks as she sighs with content."I love you".I lean down to kiss her she closes her eyes and leans up just as are lips are about to touch I throw her back over my shoulder."I hate you."I here her mumble."Heard that".I growl."Love you"."Whatever."I roll my eyes.