Chapter 17 Mother!

==========Alex pov==========

"That was the best sleep ever".I say stretching my arms.I sit up and realize Eathan isn't with me.Suddenly the memories from the other day come back to me."Oh he is going to be in so much trouble when I find him".I say getting out of bed heading to my closet....."Hey Michael where's Eathan"?"He's doing training he'll be back in a little bit"."Oh ok".I say sitting down at the island in the kitchen.I start to get bored and my mind wonders I start thinking about starfish how can they move if they don't have legs do they crawl like a baby or -."Hello beautiful".I jump a little then turn around."Damn it you scared me"."You know you loved it though".Eathan purred while kissing my ear causing a shiver."️Sure I did".

"Eathan!!""Why does someone always ruin it".Mumbles Eathan and I just laugh."What is it?""She's back"."Who's back?"I ask turning to Brice."Well it's time to meet my parents".Says Eathan turning to face me."What?"I say turned towards Eathan, but he just smiles in response."Your mother and father".I say in a shaky voice."Yeah.""Can't we wait a little I'm not prepared".

"WHERE IS HE"?!?"No I don't think so ".He says.A woman comes into the kitchen and crushes me in a hug."Oh it's so nice to finally meet you,you are so beautiful!""She can't breath".I hear Eathan say.I feel myself taken out of the women's grasp and Eathan's arms wrap around me with the familiar feeling of sparks."Sorry sweetie".I finally got a good look at the lady she looked young couldn't be older than 27,she had Eathan's Crystal blue eyes, but with dirty blonde hair and a great tan.Then it hit me this is his mother."Wait this is your mother"! "Yes".They say in unison."But you look so young I thought you were like 27"."I like her I like her a lot".His mother says."Thank you Mrs.Warren"."Oh dear there will be none of that call me Missy"."Well mom we loved seeing you but we have to go I was going to take. Alex to-.".Then he stops talking but I look between him and his mom they must be using that mind communication stuff."Hey this isn't fair someone tell me what your talking about".They instantly stop mind talking."Well I'll see you tomorrow when you meet the pack dear".Missy says leaving quickly."Wait what meet the pack how many are in your pack?"Around 2,000"."What 2,000 how am I suppose to meet 2,000 people"!"Well we get on a stage I will mark you agin,and my dad you and I say a few words and then you meet the pack then after that we have dinner with Brice, Amy, Michael, and us and their parents.""Oh the joy".I mumble."Oh it's not that bad".Says Brice which makes me jump I didn't even know he was still here."Wow I've never seen you jump so high oh wait, except for the time when you got out of the shower and I opened the door you screamed so loud and jumped to the ceiling.""Yeah because I had no clothes on and I thought I was home alone.""You saw my mate naked".Growls Eathan."Bro we were friends when we were in diapers we use to take bathes together I'm not gonna take her away I got my own goddess".I still feel Eathan's breathing heavy so I grab his hand and he instantly calms down but still continues to stare at Brice.If looks could kill he'd be 6ft under already."Eathan where were you going to take me"?I say changing the subject.A smile forms on his lips."Come on I'll show you".He takes my hand and leads me out of the house....
"Are you taking me out here to kill me"?"I believe you said that to me once before but no I'm not"."Than what are we doing?"Not telling but you love stars right"."Yes but it's lunch there are no stars"."True but there will be later".He says swinging are hands."Ok weirdo". "Your weirdo"....

"Alex wake up".Someone was trying to wake me up sometimes I'm an early riser sometimes I can sleep the whole day away and today was one of those days."Alex I know your awake"."No I'm not I'm asleep".Keeping my eyes closed thinking that will convince him."Next time I take your star gazing will come home earlier."Suddenly sparks flow through me as I feel Eathan's lips on mine.I open my eyes when are lips part."Now your awake"."Yup".I say looking into his beautiful ice blue eyes."Come on we have to get ready for the pack".(gulp).