#28. Two faced

Your POV

"Nee-san!" The girl in front of me squeezed my tightly as my body stiffened.

"Nee-san?" Killua repeated. He took the words right out of my mouth. "I didn't know you had a sister."

"Neither did I," I said. I looked down at the girl who was now on the brink of
tears.

"I never thought I would be able to see you." She whimpered.

"Hey now, calm down," I hesitated. My body was still stiff and I had no idea what to do. I attempted to sound comforting. "Why are you crying?"

"It was father, I had to run away. He put so much pressure on me." She wiped away her tears.

I then realized that we were still in the arena. "Let's get out of here first. Then you can explain everything to me."

Time skip (д;)=3=3=3

Quin was very timid and shy. She didn't want to say anything in front of the others but she later warmed up to us and told us everything.

After my mother took me away, he quickly found another girl and remarried. Quin was my step sister. Father put a lot of pressure on her and she had to run away. Around that time she found out about me and started searching for me. That brings us to now, we are sitting in my room while I try to make Quin as comfortable as possible.

She was wearing a nice sweater that covered up her figure, and also some skinny jeans.

I sat down with her and looked at all of her features. Her eyes were a burning color of orange and red and her dark long hair flowed down past her shoulders. She had a perfect body and flawless reflection. I could tell that she put a lot of effort into her appearance. Even when she said she was my sister, I didn't lose my suspicions for her. Maybe it was because she was connected to my father? Maybe it just feels her personality doesn't match her build?Someone with that kind of body would be confident, bold, and maybe a little lascivious, right? Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she is really insecure and is truly shy. Maybe I'm just crazy.

"Nee-chan, it's rude to stare." Quin spoke quietly.

I snapped out of my daze. "Oh sorry!" I said sheepishly. "I guess I'm having trouble accepting the fact that you're my sister."

She kindly smiled and said, "That's okay! I find it hard to believe myself. I've been looking for you all this time, and now here you are. I finally found you. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself."

Quin's POV

Being so close to (y/n) it was hard for me not to kill her. Ever since I was little, Dad always compared me to her. Saying that I was never good enough and how she was able to do this when she could barely walk. I hated her so much. But Father said that she has to come home alive, his word is absolute.

And putting on this innocent act was so tiring. And these clothes were so ugly and uncomfortable, they give me no sex appeal whatsoever.

Nevertheless my plan was going perfectly. Everyone except (y/n) has accepted me. This makes it that much easier to turn everyone against her.

Just then there was a knock on the door. We stared as Killua popped his head in the room and greeted us with a smile.

"How's it going?" He smiled.

I smiled shyly at him. If I wasn't able to kill (y/n) then the best I could do is make her suffer. And what better way to do that then target Killua? If this ex assassin fell for a skank like (y/n) than he will be head over heals for me. I just have to play it cute for now.

"Hey Killua, we're fine," (Y/n) replied.

Killua nodded and then continued speaking."There is a light show playing in the plaza tonight. We thought it would be cool if you guys could come."

I nodded vigorously. The perfect time to approach Killua. "We can go, I think it'd be fun!" I said in a small voice.

"Cool!" And with that he left.

Your POV

We walked down to the light show with the others. It was really beautiful and Quin was getting along nicely with everyone, she was practically one of our best friends already. Although, I never actually got to talk to my sister, and I still had this cynical feeling about her. It seemed like she was more interested in Killua than me. It started to get annoying. Not that I was trying to be an attention hog but, it seemed like she was up to something.

"Hey Killua," I interrupted. "Can you please get us some soda?" He nodded with a smile, I gave him some money to pay for the drinks. As I sent him away, I made my move to talk to Quin.

I tried to sound as polite as humanly possible, but it was a bit hard for me. How were you supposed to say "Back off my man, hoe" in a nice way? I casually made my attempt but I did not get the reaction I expected from her. I mean, I didn't know exactly what to expect but it certainly wasn't this.

"What's wrong? You think he's gonna leave you for me?" She sneered. "I can't say I blame you. I already have him wrapped around my little finger."

I stood there jaw dropped. "What the hell is up with this sudden change of character?"

"Oh cut the shit." She narrowed her eyes. "You and I both know about this stupid little act."

My shock was now diminished and my suspicions were confirmed. "So I was right all along. You probably are everything I thought you ought to be. This isn't your real self at all. "

"Yeah, you got me. I'm actually a cold hearted bitch."

"Did my father send you?" I said in a hostile tone.

"Who's to say? Even if I am, what are you gonna do about it? Tell everyone my secret?" She feigned fear. "Yeah, right. Like these idiots are gonna believe that a sweet, innocent, kind girl like me is whatever you describe me to be."

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. I didn't want to believe it but she was right. Everyone fell for her act and nobody suspects her at all. No one is gonna believe me. They are gonna think I'm crazy. What was I gonna do?

"Well since you're gonna be with us for whatever reason, do me a favor. If you're gonna be two faced at least make one of the pretty."

And then Killua came back with our drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Hello everyone!! Super sorry for the long wait. I have exams and a bad case of writers block. But I'll try updating more often!

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoy!

Tell me what you think!

❤️Bye!🍉

(P. S. If anyone wants to go back and comment on my last chapter pleas do. I got like no comments and I got a little depressed.)