#1. Boredom and Encounters

Your POV

I was peacefully listening to my favorite music when I heard a rustling noise outside of my window. I looked out expecting to see a squirrel or something and was startled to see a silver haired boy climbing the tree. Rather than puzzle over how he climbed a tree all the way up to the third floor of my apartment building, I was more interested in what he was doing there in the first place.

"Hello" I said calmly.

He stopped for a moment a bit surprised to hear my voice. He turned to look at me.

"Oh, hi" He said with a smile.

"What's your name?" I asked in a friendly tone.

"What's yours?" He asked while dangling from the tree.

"I asked you first" I said quickly. He chuckled.

"I'm Killua" he answered.

"I'm (y/n)" I introduced myself."What are you doing so high in the tree" I asked curiously. Now he was sitting on one of the branches.

"Me, my sister, and my friend were having a picnic. My sister was flying a kite when it got stuck in this tree" he pointed at a kite caught in some branches a little bit above where you were chatting. I thought about what he said and then started to laugh a bit.

"What's so funny?" Killua said confused.

"Oh, it's just that, if normal people got they're kite stuck in a tree this high they would buy a new one. But you insist to climb this high and retrieve it." you said with a smile.

"Well I'm not normal" Killua said sticking his tongue out.

"Killua what's taking so long?" A voice yelled from down below.

"I almost got it!!" He shouted in return.
He looked back to you. "I have to go" he said as he started climbing again.

"Ok, be careful" I said as turned my music back on.

After listening to music for a while I started to get bored. I sighed. I wondered around my home finding my way into the kitchen. 'Im not that hungry, but Im bored. Therefore I shall eat'. I thought to myself.

I looked in my fridge and was disappointed with what I saw. Only half a jug of milk and some bread. 'Mental reminder: go to the market and get more food.' Checking my kitchen cabinets in hope to find anything to snack on was a waste of my time. I found nothing edible. 'I think I'm just gonna get more food now' I thought to myself. After putting my shoes on I started heading towards the market place.

I walked back to my apartment with food that will be able to feed me for another week and a whole bunch of snacks. I wanted to grab a few cakes from my favorite bakery despite already having too many bags to carry. I walked into the store and was greeted by the delicious smell of freshly baked bread and sweats. I enjoyed this nice aroma for a second and looked at my choices.

"What can I get for a the lovely (y/n) today" said a familiar voice.

I looked up and saw a boy with red hair and smiled.

"Hi, Kyon!" You said cheerfully.

Kyon was one of the first person i met when I moved here. He is 18 and works 5 different part time jobs but his bakery job was his favorite. He started working at the bakery two years ago. Ever since then this was the only bakery I ever went to and he always gave me a good discount.

"I'll have a strawberry cake, cheese cake, and a chocolate cake please." I requested.

"Sure! I'll be right back." He then disappeared into the back of the bakery.

While I waited for him to come back with my cakes I noticed a boy with silver hair walk into the store.

"Hey do I know you?" You asked "You look really familiar."

He looked at you trying to recall your face. You did the same.

"Oh yeah! You're the boy who was climbing the tree this afternoon!!" I exclaimed. "Killua, right?"

"That's right! You're (y/n)!!" He said once he remembered. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm obviously buying cake" you said with a laugh. Killua blushed, embarrassed by how stupid his question was. He quickly changed the topic.

"Why do u have so many bags?" He asked noticing the sea of groceries I had around me.

"Well, I was looking around my kitchen and saw that I had no food. Then I saw all the tasty snacks and I couldn't help myself." I answered with a laugh.

Kyon then came back with my cakes. He gave me a discount and I thanked him and payed. Killua then ordered 5 chocolate cakes. 'He must be getting some for his friends.' I thought. When Kyon walked away I started to gather my bags.

"Do you want some help" asked Killua.

"No thanks I got it all" I replied. Just as I was walking out the door one of my bags ripped spilling fruits everywhere.

"You sure?" Said the silver haired boy as he helped me gather my groceries.

Timeskip ♪( ^ω^ )~~~

Killua's POV

As we walked to the (h/c) haired girls apartment. Me and (y/n) started talking and got to know each other a lot more. She was surprisingly easy to talk to.We became really good friends and i found out that we have alot in common.

I told her about my family and, it turns out that she came from an elite family of assassins too. but her mom was a great mom and didn't like the idea of torturing her daughter. She hesitated telling me this because she thought I'd get jealous, which i was for a bit, but that didn't matter. So her mom took her away from her father and taught her many assassination techniques to protect her self.

After exchanging our life stories we started talking about our favorite food and stuff and I found out that she was very funny. I was standing in front of a building with her when she turned around and looked at me.

"Thanks for helping me" she said with a cute smile.

"Don't mention it ." I replied to my new friend. "I guess I'll be going now!"

"Sure" she said with a wide smile. "but first can you help me carry these upstairs" she asked

"Yeah ok" I let out a sigh and followed her inside the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Im so sorry this chapter doesn't have a lot of good Killua moments but just give me some time. Im usually the one reading these, not writing them. Don't worry it will get better... I hope. ( ω )