#13. A New Journey Begins

Your POV

I woke up to whispers around me. I didn't want to wake up just yet so I kept my eyes closed and tried listening to the voices.

"Oh my gosh they look so cute together!"

"Who would've known that Killua had some smooth moves."

"Be quiet your gonna wake, onii-chan and (y/n)-chan!"

"I think they're up."

"Wait! Let me take a picture!"

I rubbed my groggy eyes as their faces came into focus. I yawned and squinted trying to see clearly. I forgot that I fell asleep on Killua and started to blushed madly.

The white haired boy opened his eyes and yawned as well.

A sudden flash startled us, causing us to jump. Leorio held a camera with a smirk on his face. "I ship it so much!" He beamed.

Afraid that the others think that me and Killua did something naughty, I jumped up. "It's not what it looks like!" I yelped.

I looked back at Killua and he was blushing madly. "Delete that picture!" He demanded. He tried getting up but his legs fail him and he fell on his butt. "Damnit, my legs are asleep." He muttered.

"I guess that's my fault" I smiled sheepishly. I held out my hand offering to help him up. I pulled him up but another flash went off which made me let go of his hand making Killua fall back on the floor with a thud.

"You two are so adorable!" He squealed. "It's like your made for each other!"

We whipped our heads towards Leorio and glared at him with anger.

"Why are you still here?!" I screamed.

"Look they even have the same glare!" The man added on.

I threw a pillow at him causing him to fall.

"Leorio, you idiot!" We screamed.

Time skip ♪( ^ω^ )~~~

We checked out of our hotel about an hour ago. We already stopped and had breakfast and we sat in the airport waiting for the plane. Leorio and Kurapika will part ways and Killua, Gon, Alluka, and I would stick together.

"When is your plane coming?" I asked.

"Mine is coming at 10:00," Leorio answered.

"Mine leaves at the same time," Kurapika added.

"Oh," I said. I glanced at the clock. It was already 9:50. "That means you guys should start going now."

"Yeah I guess so," Kurapika said.

"Let's meet up again!" Gon cheered keeping this from being a sad farewell.

"Definitely." The blonde agreed as he waved us goodbye.

"Make sure you call me when everyone else is together." Leorio smiled and then turned on his heal to walk away.

"Bye bye!!" Alluka chirped as Killua carried her in his arms.

"See ya!!" The silver haired boy shouted.

Gon waved his arms goodbye dramatically.

"Take care of yourself!" I chorused.

A silence settled as we watched their retreating figures disappear.

Killua set Alluka down gently and turned to me and Gon. "So what do we do now?" He asked plainly. "You usually always have something planned to do next." He said gesturing towards Gon.

Gon opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. "I honestly don't know what to do." He admitted. He looked at me, "Any ideas?"

"I'm just as clueless as you." I shrugged. "But I'm kinda broke so let's not go somewhere expensive."

"Now that I think about I'm broke too." Killua added. "I spent most of my money at the fair." We stared at Gon to see if he had money or not.

He pulled out his pockets and sighed. "Same."

We took a moment to think about possibilities of where we could go. After a few minutes passed an idea came to my mind.

"What about the Heavens Arena?"

The others stopped and stares at me. They exchanged glances and smiles came across their faces.

"The Heavens arena it is!" Gon declared.

"The Heavens Arena is where we learned about nen. We also have some friends their as well. It will be cool that you get to meet them too. "Killua stated. Then his expression dropped. "But there is also a chance of meeting him." Both Killua and Gon shivered.

"Who is him?" I asked curiously. Their expressions gave me a sinking feeling in my stomach but I just couldn't help but wonder.

They looked at me surprised as if they forgotten that I was there while they had their own unpleasant flashbacks of this mystery guy.

"Oh, um," Gon hesitated.

"It's hard to explain him." Killua said. "Let's just say he's really creepy and we should just try to avoid him."

How am I supposed to avoid him if I don't know who he is?, I thought to myself. "Okay, fine." I said dubiously.

We gathered what little money we had left and bought plane tickets taking us to the heavens arena and departed quickly.

We boarded the plane and it was surprisingly comfortable. We couldn't afford first class tickets so we went for the next best thing. It didn't have a lot of room but it was still cozy.

I sat in between Gon and Killua and my mind was wondering about.

I was wondering about the heavens arena and the new people I would be able to meet. I was also wondering about my other friends. Not just Leorio and Kurapika but Kyon and my other family too.

Even though I have said goodbye to many of my friends, my journey has just started. There's so much ahead and it's so exciting. I don't know what's gonna happen next.

But I do know one thing.

This is gonna be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Hello you beautiful creatures!! Sorry to keep you waiting. I just have school and a lot of homework. I also had a bit of writers block.

Anyway, can you guess who the "mysterious" guy is?

Tell me what you think of the story!! ♪('ε )

Vote and comment for more!!

Thanks for reading!

❤️Baaii!!🍉