#27. Sister?

Killua's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face the next morning.  The memories of last night filled into my mind. If I had any doubts about my feelings toward (y/n) they are gone now because I know that I love her. After day dreaming for a bit, I got out of bed. Alluka wanted to have her own room so rented one out for her. Now I have my room all to myself. After I got dressed, I went to go see what the others were doing. I made my way to the lobby, where we would usually meet up, and found nobody there. Then I saw (y/n) come in and greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hey," I said warmly. "Where are the others?"

"Gon has a match today." (Y/n) answered. "I was just getting snacks for everyone." I noticed the bag of food she had in her hands.

"Oh, that's right! I totally forgot." I laughed sheepishly.

(Y/n) sighed. "I thought that you were already there." She reached inside of the bag and tossed me some chocorobo and turned on her heal. "Since you know now, you may as well come with me. Everyone else is already there."

I smiled. "Okay."

When we got there I greeted Alluka and Zushi. We had front row seats. Although, to my surprise, I saw Leorio there too.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm Zushi's new personal health coach. I didn't know you guys were here until now so I decided to say hi!"

"Zushi why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't know you guys were friends." He said sheepishly.

Leorio suddenly leaned in towards me. "So you and (y/n), is it cannon yet?" He wriggled his eyebrows. I blushed and nodded. His eyes sparkled. "When's the wedding?" He beamed.

I quickly got annoyed and chopped him on the head.

Then we heard Gon being introduced. I smiled as I watched my best friend girn and wave to the crowd. I could tell he was enjoying the attention. (Y/n) leaned over the edge of the railing and shouted, "Gon! Killua made it!" She waved dramatically trying to get his attention.

Gon heard her voice and looked our way. He smiled and waved. "Hey, Killua! Glad you showed up!"

I blushed as these actions caused other people from the crowd to turn their direction towards us. But that quickly changed as Gon's opponent began to walk on the platform.

It was a girl. Her eyes were a bright gold with a mixture of red and orange. She had long hair that was as dark as night. She wore simple pair of jeans and lose and fluttery blouse. Although she had a busty figure she looked shy and timid. She seemed fragile and delicate.

It felt surprising how someone like her could get into the 200s. But people are always full of surprises. The announcer introduced her as "Quin Rose."

I glanced at (y/n). She looked surprisingly serious.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just have a bad feeling about that girl," She said in a low tone.

Leorio recovered from my chop earlier and was already ready to say more stupid comments. "It's probably cause she has bigger breasts than you," he snorted. But he was down once again in a second flat.

"That's not it, you perverted monkey," (y/n) muttered obviously annoyed.

The fight then started. But once it did, Quin's expression changed completely. It was serious and focused. I watched carefully.

Quin was the first one to start. She was quick, but Gon was quicker. He dodged her attacks and that left her wide open. He countered and she flinched and pain. Quin didn't use any weapons. But every now and then I would catch her trying to use nen. Although Gon never gave her a big enough chance. I expected the fight to go on longer, but Gon overwhelmed her with power. With a couple more attacks and a final jajaken, he won the match.

The crowd roared and I cheered for Gon. But (y/n) looked like she was deep in thought.

"The match is over you know?" I caught her off guard. She jumped and blinked at me.

"Oh I know, it's just, it doesn't feel right," She muttered. I looked at her blankly telling her to explain further. "It seemed too one-sided."

"Are you saying she lost on purpose?"

"Yes... No... Maybe? I don't know!" She crossed her arms and with frustration. "I guess I'm just unsatisfied. That's all."

"I'm gonna go see her," Leorio said. "She may be hurt."

I exchanged glances with (y/n), Alluka, and Zushi, while Leorio ran off towards Gon and Quin. We all had a doubting look on our faces because of Leorio

"We better make sure he doesn't do anything bad to the girl." We all said simultaneously as we followed after him.

When we arrived over to them, Gon was already helping Quin up while Leorio, who was actually doing his job as a doctor, looked at her wounds.

"There is nothing serious, with some rest you'll be just fine." Leorio beamed.

Her timid expression returned and once again she looked fragile and innocent. She was smaller than me, about the same height as (y/n) she looked at me with big eyes, but her gaze quickly shifted.

Your POV

I still had suspicions for this girl as we walked over to help her. I decided that it was probably nothing. I was behind the rest of the group and the last one to arrive. Once I got there her eyes locked onto mine. But I had no way of preparing for what happened next.

Before I even had a chance to think, she wrapped her arms around me. My body went stiff and I this action caught me off guard. She embraced me in her arms.

"Nee-san! I finally found you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Hello you beautiful creatures!!!

I found out a name for her!! Her name is Quin Rose!

What do ya think?

Oh and if you didn't already know "Nee-san" is a Japanese term for sister. I didn't just want to say "Sister! I finally found you!" Because I think it sounds a bit weird. Not inly that but I think Nee-san fits better.

Anyway, tell me what you think!

Thanks you for reading!

❤️Adios Amigos 🍉