#6. Reveng is Sweet

Your POV

It's about 2 am. From what I can tell the others are all asleep. Even if they aren't, I can still get past them unnoticed.  I'll start with Kurapika and Leorio.

I can just make a trap that will go off when they wake up. But that's a bit too simple. "I know! I can sabotage their breakfast! Yes! I'm a genius." I thought to myself.

When I went to their door I could here Leorio's snoring. I turned the nob it was locked. Hah. They must of felt my bloodlust. They're idiots if they think that's gonna stop me.

I easily picked the lock and went in.  I started to set my traps. My traps are probably what a 10 year old would think of on April fools day, but I had a good feeling that they would still be effective. When I was satisfied with my work, I moved on to the next room.

I'm gonna have a another trap for Gon. But I don't know what I'll do to Alluka. She didn't really do anything but she is still an accomplice. I'll just sabotage her breakfast with the others.

Now for Killua. The one who gave me the dare in the first place. He's not just gonna get a trap, but for him I got some permanent ink. I always enjoy doing this.

I walked over to the sleeping silverett and started to doodle on his face but struggled in the process.

"That damn side table is in the way". If I try and move it he might wake up. "I've gotten this far and I'm not stopping here! I will get my REVENGE! "

I cautiously climbed on top of him to doodle easier. I could instantly feel my face go red as a tomato. "This is such an awkward position. I just gotta ignore it and work on my doodles." I thought. After I finished a master piece, I went back to my own room. I think I outdid myself! This is gonna be one heck of a show in the morning!

Time Skip ψ(`∇')ψ

Killua's POV

I woke up to a huge crash in Kurapika and Leorio's room. On instinct I look to Alluka if she's ok. But she looked just as puzzled as me.

"What the hell was that?!" I say. I looked over at Gon to see his reaction. He was already heading to see what happened. He tried to get up but the moment he rolled off his bed,  pounds of this white powder fell on top of him, making him look like a ghost.

At this moment I knew exactly what was going on. It was (Y/n).  I now regret making her try on all those dresses. I got up cautiously. Hoping not to set off any traps. Once I left my bed a felt something go off.

Fortunately, I reacted fast enough and got out of the way before pounds of the white powder came down on me. I sighed in relief and made my way to Kurapika's room. Before I was able to reach the door, it swung open, revealing the now soaking kurta. But as he opened his room door a bucket of water fell on top of his head. From Kurapika's reaction, it seemed to be ice water. Now he was even more soaked and cold.

"Well he's awake. " I thought to myself. I then saw Leorio behind him, rolling on the floor, holding his foot in pain.
"Oh it looks like she set out some thumbtacks on the floor for him. Ouch."

"What's with the huge racket?" A tired voice asked from behind. Of course, the little devil herself. When she saw the results of her work, a smile spread across her face. "You guys look terrible." She pointed out.

"You may have gotten every one else but you didn't get me to fall for one of your traps." I grinned.

"Well that's to bad," she said. "I guess you're just too good for me."

I stood triumphantly while I watched the others recover from (y/n)'s traps. My victorious feeling soon went away when I noticed (y/n) trying to hold back laughs. I looked at Gon, who was still white as a ghost. Now he was snickering too. When I turned to Leorio and Kurapika, they both broke into laughter.

"What's so funny?!" I asked irritated.

"It's. Nothing" Gon said in between his laughter.

"You just look great this morning" Kurapika Snickered.

"Did you do something with your hair?" Leorio chuckled.

"What do I have bed head or something?!" I questioned.

"You look fine." (Y/n) said with the a wicked smile. "But now that I've gotten my revenge, I'm not mad anymore. How about I make us breakfast?"

"Sure" I replied with a bit of suspicion. "Bur how do we know this isn't the after affects of your traps?"

"Ouch." She pouted with a hurt expression. "I can't believe you don't trust me. Well if you say so, I'll just make breakfast for myself." She walked into the small semi kitchen our hotel room had.

I looked back at my friends around me. They looked at me with disappointment. "What?!" I asked defensively.

"You should never turn down a girls cooking. Even if it's horrible." Leorio said shaking his head.

"Her cooking is really good though. I wanted to try her scrambled eggs." Gon whined.

"Fine!" I gave up. "We can have her prepare breakfast, but don't blame me if it is one of her traps." We walked into the small kitchen and watched her prepare our food. She served it too us while Alluka walked in.

"What happened earlier?" She got a puzzled look when she saw my face. " what's on your-" (y/n) soon cut her off.

"Hey, Alluka! I made you breakfast!" She said placing a plate in front of her. I saw (y/n) whisper something in my sisters ear. The small girl just nodded in reply.

"What are you guys whispering about?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing" they both smiled. I ignored the feeling that they were lying and decided to dig in. The others had the same idea. But, as my fork touched the food I knew that, once again, it was a trap. Me, Leorio, Kurapika, and Gon now all had a face full of scrambled eggs and bacon.

"I told you so," I muttered. I turned to Alluka who still had a clean face. "How come she doesn't get a breakfast explosion? She was an accomplice!"

"Her eggs are just over salted." (Y/n) replied. By the twisted expression on the younger girls face, (y/n) was telling the truth. "She was an accomplice, but she was just too cute and I couldn't do anything bad." She turned to my sister. "I'm sorry but I had too." She squealed, pulling the younger girl in an apologetic hug.

"It's okay." Alluka said returning the hug.

I couldn't do anything but sigh. I ate the food on my plate that didn't explode and cleaned the food that did explode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Hello!! I honestly enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Tell me what you think!

I love you all!

❤️Baii!!🍉