#16. Elevators

Killua's POV

The next day(y/n), Gon, and me each won another match advancing to the 200th floor. Not even two days passed and we already made it up to here. The first time I did this, it took me four years. I'm proud of how much we have improved.

Now, I sit in my private room with Zushi and Gon. We were just chatting while Alluka and (y/n) went shopping.

"I owe you one for helping me yesterday," Zushi said with relief.

"Well if I didn't stop her then you may have ended up with a new mustache," I said truthfully. He looked at me weirdly.

"Huh?"

"Well, long story short, we got her mad one day and the next morning I woke up with a mustache." I sighed from embarrassment.

"It was hilarious!" Gon cheered. "He was so clueless. And first he was like, 'I'm to smart to fall for your tricks,' and then he walked outside with out even looking in the mirror!"

Zushi laughed. I glares at him and he tried to conceal his enjoyment but failed and ended up snorting instead. "That sounds horrible," he chuckled.

"It was," I muttered bitterly.

"Look at the pictures!" Gon exclaimed. The two of them cracked up laughing and I just sulked.

"By the way, what floor are you on now?" I asked Zushi, trying to change the subject. It's been a while and I remembered the potential he had while fighting him.

He smiled and brought his arms into a victorious pose. "I'm in the 200 too, now!"

Your POV

We walked into the lobby of the heavens arena with some things we bought at the store. The five of decided to have a small part to celebrate our quick advancement. We entered the elevator and made our way to Killua room. As the elevator ascended a fluttering feeling settled in my stomach. It was hard to tell why but I have a strong feeling it has something to do with the thought of me and Killua as a couple. The thought has kept running through my mind ever since I discovered it was a possibility.

"Hey," I spoke quietly to Alluka. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Do you think me and Killua would actually be a cute couple?"

A smirk spread across Alluka's face that resemble her brother perfectly. "I'm still surprised that you just noticed that your everyone's Otp, (y-n)-chan. If you asked anyone if you two were a cute couple they would say yes. I even added it to the fan page."

"Oh really?" I asked. "What else is on the fan page? Who all is on the fanclub already?"

"Well I put a small backstory for each of you guys and I'm keeping track of all of your matches while your here. There is already a bunch of girls who are joining but that's mostly because of Gon and Killua. Girls will go crazy over them.

A bit of annoyance sparked in me. "Oh really."

We walked into the room with some snacks. We played games and had a great time. This went on for hours and it made me forget all the things that were bugging me.

"We ran out chocolate!" Killua whined.

"What? But I almost robbed the store of all there chocolate buying that stuff!" I said astonished. "Could you show some restraint! I didn't even get a chance to have some."

Killua looked really disappointed and so child like. I sighed. "Fine, I'll go get some more. Be right back," I grabbed my coat and went outside.

I went to a different store and got twice as much candy. I bought some additional chips and pop as well. I took my time walking back. I texted Killua and the others and they said they would meet me at the floor.

I walked back into the elevator. I pressed the floor I wanted to go to. I started to go up but the elevator quickly stopped and let someone else in. I didn't know him but his presence made me uncomfortable. He was tall and had white skin. He had pink hair and showed the resemblance of a clown or jester.

I greeted him with a forced smile and stayed silent. He returned the smile but there was something about it that gave me the creeps. I avoided eye contact and didn't say anything. Even though I tried to ignore him I could feel his eyes glued on to me.

He made chills run up my spine. It was like he was stripping me bare just with his eyes. No, it was more like he was staring into the depths of my soul. I felt week and stiff next to him and a sensation of unease came over me.

After what felt like years the elevator finally opened to my designated floor. I wobbled out of there hugging myself and was greeted by Killua and Gon. The welcoming smiled quickly vanished after seeing my situation.

"(Y/n)! What happened?!" Killua yelled. He rushed over catching me as I practically fall and drop all of the snacks. The man from the elevator smirked and chuckled.

"I feel violated," I shuddered.

"Hisoka?!" Gon shouted.

"What did you do to her!" Killua demanded.

"It's nice to see you guys." The man said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: i love this chapter. It's not even my best work. It's just, Hisoka...

Any way, sorry about the mixup earlier. This chapter is a little late but that is just writers block.

Also for those of you that didn't read the author's notes that I posted earlier, All you have to know is that advanced all the way to the 180th floor instead of the 80th and I would advise you to reread the last couple of paragraphs in the last chapter.

Thanks for reading!

❤️Love you! 🍉