LT (30)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Merry Christmas everyone ! I J-hope you have a very merry christmas ! Happy holidays my chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys ! Saranghae !

Soo Young's POV

I scooped a spoon full of rice and ate it. Jung Kook smiled at me and left quickly as they have to make use of all the time they have. I laid back on my bed's headboard, not planning to continue eating. Pil Sook came in and sat beside me, on my bed.

" Eonnie, I know you ate just so Jung Kook oppa can go record but before he left, he told me to make sure you finish eating. He made this for you. He cooked especially for you with a little help from Jin oppa. " she said and I chuckled, imagining Jung Kook cooking with Jin.

" Okay okay, I'll finish up eating. " I smiled. She nodded and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished the whole dinner as I promised to Pil Sook. I took the tray and went to put it in our dorm's kitchen. I was about to clean it myself when Pil Sook took the plates from me and cleaned it herself.

" I'll clean it for you, Jung Kook oppa wants to meet you in the recording studio." she said. I nodded and left to the recording studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I came in, I saw oppa, Jung Kook and the others inside the booth. They all smiled at me when they saw me walking in. I sat down on a random chair in front of all the buttons and smiled at them. They started singing a song titled Converse High, according to the PD. It's a really cute song, to be honest.

You pass by and become connected

You enter in and become love

Someone said that before

But I am just colored by you

I like you but still don't wear Converse Lows

I'm so into your Converse Highs

I can't help it

I'm so into your Converse Highs

I like it so much

Your Converse Highs

I really really want yo

Converse High

I really really like yo

Converse High

I really really need yo

Converse High Converse High

They got out of the booth to rest before continuing to record the next track. They each took a bottle of water and came to me.

" So, how's the song ? It's our 7th song in the album. " Ji Min asked.

" I really like it. Is it the title song ? " I asked back, sounding cheerful. Oppa shook his head and his index finger.

" Nope. Our title song will be, a secret to you for now, until the comeback. " oppa chuckled.

" Are you okay now ? Did you eat the food I cooked for you ? " Jung Kook asked, concerned. I nodded and smiled.

" It was delicious, I finished it. " I smiled cheekily.

" By the way, we heard you're going to EXO's music video shooting, so we talked to sajangnim about you being sick and giving you a one day break tomorrow. V said EXO's music video shooting is tomorrow. He talked to Baek Hyun about it since they're close. " oppa explained and I jumped off the chair and hugged him. Oppa chuckled and hugged me back.

" Hyung, come on ! We need to record the next song. " Ji Min called while walking into the booth.

" You should go back and rest. " oppa suggested and made me leave the studio to go back to my dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached my dorm to see Pil Sook watching the TV. I sat beside her on the couch.

" Where's Ga Eun ? " I asked.

" Do you even have to ask ? Isn't it obvious ? She's in her room, probably with her headset on. " she said, still staring at the TV.

" Do you know her well ? " I asked which made Pil Sook turn to face me. She laughed and looked at me weirdly like I'm some kind of alien.

" Of course. We're room mates. Why wouldn't I ? " she curled her eyebrows.

" No, I mean like close, really close. " I corrected my sentence to be understandable. If she still doesn't understand after this, I'm just going to give up asking.

" You got me. I'm somewhat close to her. But due to her cold attitude, I can't get close with her. " she set the remote control on the coffee table in front of us.

" How close ? Family related ? "

" Kind of. She's my step-sister. "

" Not sister ? But step-sister ? " I said, trying my best not to sound surprised.

" No. We're not blood related. Her parents got a divorce while my dad passed away 2 years ago . Her dad and my mom met and they got married a few months ago. " she looked at me, as a sign of the end of the explaination.

" D-divorced ? " I stuttered. The sudden thought of my parents came of they were always fighting. They won't get divorced, will they ?

That's all, It's going to be really hard to update now since I'm not home and I'm overseas so it won't be easy to find wi-fi. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter ! Don't forget to vote.