LT (22)

Here's the next chapter for my lovely chingus !

Soo Young's POV

I looked up to see a guy. At first, he looked familiar but I couldn't figure out who he is, so I thought for a little longer until I realised who he was. I covered my mouth to stop my mouth from dropping open. He chuckled and smiled at me. Oh my god, his smile looks so much more attractive in real life. Though again, can't compare it to my boyfriend's but still.

" So, I assume that you're a fan of me ? " he asked and I nodded. I couldn't speak at all. I couldn't believe that Kai is talking to me right now. Yes, KAI, the one and only Kai from EXO.

" Have I seen you somewhere ? " he asked as he put his hands into his pockets. He has seen me before ? I curled eyebrows because I couldn't quite understand what he was saying. Then, I remembered the concert that I sang in. BTS's Japan tour.

" Oh, you've probably seen me in BTS's concert. " I blushed a little. I couldn't believe I was talking to Kai.

" Ah right ! You're Soo Young right ? Min Soo Young ? Jung Kook's girlfriend ? I heard you're now a trainee in Big Hit Entertainment. Why are you out here at this time ? Shouldn't you be in your dorm by now ?" he pointed out and I nodded. He watched BTS's concert ? Wow, he even knew I'm now a trainee of Big Hit.

" Yes, I am his girlfriend and also a trainee. I was out for a little walk. I should get back now, I wouldn't want to be late back and get punished by sajangnim on my very first day. Bye. " I bowed and walked away. I stopped when I heard Kai shouting my name. I turned around to see him rushing towards me.

" Can I at least have your number ? " he asked and I gave him my number quickly and he gave me his. We then walked our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got into my dorm quietly, just in case Ga Eun and Pil Sook was already asleep. I went to my room to see a message from Kai.

Hi, Soo Young ! This is your number right ? Are you back in your dorm ?-Kai

Hi and yes, I'm back and yes, this is my number-SY

Ah, okay. Rest well. :) -Kai

I couldn't stop thinking by the fact that I met Kai but I was really tired from the long day that I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Kook's POV

I waited in the practice room with the hyungs who was being crazy. We saw 3 girls walk in after a while. I was so happy to see Soo Young but she seems like she didn't even notice me and sat on the bench without greeting any of us, she kept clicking on her phone and smiling at it.

I sat beside her to peek on who she was chating with. The caller ID was written there clearly. In fact, Kai ( EXO ) was written there.

" Is he the guy from EXO ? " I asked, even though it was very obvious. She nodded without saying a single word. I just sat beside her awkwardly. That was the very first time I've ever been awkward with Soo Young. I kept peeking at their messages.

The teacher opened the door, making Soo Young jump and kept her phone in an instant. Something inside me breaks a little. Ji Min hyung came to me when Soo Young left to gather with the girls. He put an arm around me as he sat beside me. I looked at him sadly.

" What's wrong ? Why do you look so sad ? " he pinched my cheeks which made me hit his hand.

" It hurts. It hurts to see Soo Young is happy to chat with Kai hyung. " I looked at the floor unknowingly.

" Kai hyung ? From EXO ? " Ji Min hyung questioned and I nodded.

" Hey, don't show such gloomy face. I'm sure they're just friends. Soo Young's a big fan of Kai, just like the way you're a big fan of G-Dragon. " Ji Min patted my back.

We all stood there in the practice room with Soo Young and the two other girls.

" Oppa ! Jagi ! Guys ! Come here ! " Soo Young gestured us to go to her. Now she's calling me jagi ? What about earlier ?

We walked towards her.

" This is Ga Eun and Pil Sook. They are my dorm friends. " she smiled.

" Annyeonghaseyo. " the girl named Pil Sook bowed while the other one stood still. Pil Sook tried to make her bow but she didn't budge. We greeted back.

The teacher started explaining what about the competition and Soo Young linked her arms with mine. I just look straight at the teacher.

" We're going to have a little competition. A competition to show off your talent. Each group will have 3 members while one group will have 4 members. In this competition, you can rap, sing or dance. Whatever you want to do. The due date will be in 1 month. I'll give the rest of the time today for you to group yourself up and pick a song to perform. " the teacher finished explaining and I saw Pil Sook coming towards me.

" Oppa, can I be in the same group with you ? " she smiled. It's really awkward. The teacher saw us and quickly made another announcement.

" The girls are allowed to be in the same group, understand ? This is for fairness to have each group have a trainee. " he said and we all replied by saying ' understand ' back.

" Will you pick me ? " Pil Sook jumped up and down like a little kid.

Ugh, what should I do ?

I turned to Soo Young and saw her face turning red. What's going on ?

Is she jealous ?

That's all I've got though. Isn't it obvious enough who Jung Kook will pick ? Keke
Don't forget to vote ! If you have any question, just comment.