LT (11)

Here's another chapter for my lovely chingus !! Enjoyy !!

Soo Young's POV

I didn't bother to watch the movie with them. Instead, I went to my instagram and twitter. Suddenly, I got notifications from my instagram and twitter accounts, tags from ARMYs (A/N: don't take this part seriously, I'm not saying bad stuff about you guys but I'm trying to make it more shocking. ) I opened it to see tags of my account, followed by some cruse words that hurt me. There's someone who posted something with the tag, I opened it to see videos that Ji Min filmed earlier, I'm guessing the video was leaked.

This is proof that @Sooyoung16 is a freakin' slut.

I saw that in the description of the video. I started tearing up. I ran to my room, not wanting the others to see me crying. I felt all eyes on me when I ran but I didn't care. As soon as I got in my room, I entered my bathroom and locked the door. I stared at my swollened face on the mirror. I splashed my face with water and took off my necklace, razor necklace.

I pulled my sleeve up and started cutting. I couldn't feel any pain which made me continue cutting until there are 3 stripes of blood flowing down my wrists. I heard banging on the door.

" SOO YOUNG ! OPEN THE DOOR ! " I heard Ji Min's shout but I ignored him. I continued cutting until there was 6 stripes.

I couldn't feel anything anymore.

Ji Min's POV

I saw Soo Young ran out the room. I turned to Jung Kook to see him, staring at her phone, wide-eyed. I saw her phone on the bed as Jung Kook picked it up.

" What's wrong ? " I started getting worried.

Jung Kook's POV

I felt water trickling down on my shoulder and I turned a little, to not scare Soo Young, only to see her tearing up. I wanted to hug her so badly and let her cry in my arms instead of letting her cry that way but I couldn't even move a single bit. I sneaked a peek at what Soo Young is looking at to see lots of curse words filling up her phone. She ran out of the room, leaving her phone behind.

" What's wrong ? " Ji Min hyung asked me. I could hear his voice trembling, signalling that he's worried.

" Someone leaked the video hyung filmed of Soo Young and I. " I showed her phone to Ji Min hyung.

" Hyung, I think we need to go to Soo Young, NOW ! " I demanded as soon as I realised that Soo Young was wearing a razor necklace.

We all ran to Ji Min's room as we heard sobs coming from the bathroom.

" SOOYOUNG ! OPEN THE DOOR ! " Ji Min hyung shouted and banged the door but Soo Young never opened it. Suddenly, her sobs stopped. We stared at each other and freaked out. I quickly kicked the door open without thinking. We stared at Soo Young's lifeless body lying on the floor, she was smiling at us as her eyes close slowly. Ji min hyung quickly carried her bridal style and her left hand was left hanging as droplets of blood dripped down.

Ji Min hyung ran outside and we all followed along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we waited outside the hospital room, Ji Min hyung took a look at Soo Young's phone and started tearing up. Suga hyung was looking through his phone gallery as he came across a picture of himself when he was a kid. It was the exact same picture as the one that Soo Young showed us of her brother. Suga hyung took Soo Young's phone from Ji Min hyung's hands and searched her phone gallery.

He looked at the picture and started tearing up.

" What's wrong ? " Jin hyung asked.

" He never cried this much before. " J-Hope hyung said.

" Suga hyung. He's Soo Young's brother. The brother she has been searching for all this time. " I said and they all started to comfort him.

The doctor came out of the room and we all rushed to him.

" She's fine for now but she's still unconcious. She lost a lot of blood from those cuts and we need someone to donate blood to her. " the doctor explained.

" I'll do it. " I volunteered, even though I knew that I have a different blood type and that Suga hyung would prohibit me from donating it but I just wanted to give it a try.

" It's okay, I'll do it. I'm her brother after all and plus you have a different blood type. " Suga hyung looked at me and smiled sadly. I knew his smile meant ' Thank you for volunteering '. I nodded and stepped back.

The doctor took Suga hyung to another room.

Well, that's all for this chapter. Don't be too shock, there's more shocking moments in the new chapters. Gumawo for reading and please vote and comment.