LT (8)

Here's another chapter for my lovely chingus ! Enjoyy !

Ji Min's POV

" But why ? " I stopped at those words and looked back at her.

" Because this beach has given me lots of memories with you. I want to keep these memories and not let anyone touch it but you. Only you, our close friends, our families and I are allowed in here. This beach is ours now. Even if you dumped me or anything ever happens between us, this beach will still be partly yours. " I explained, looking into her eyes.

" Hmm... I need to bring my family here sometimes. We can have a small barbaque party. What do you think ? " she stared at the sunrise.

" Sure. " I smiled.

That's gonna be the time I meet her family.

" How about after the tour ? " she suggested.

" I'll be fine with any of the days, as long as I get to meet them. " I smiled at her.

We talked for a while, while sitting on the sand.

" By the way, I called the guys to come over here. You okay with that ? " I asked.

" Yeah. Why wouldn't I ? They are one of the kindest people I've met. " she said, still staring at the water front.

" Kind ? More like funny and crazy. " I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo Young's POV

" Hey, you two love birds. What are you doing ? " Suga's oddly comforting shout was heard as he walked towards us with the rest of BTS trailing behind him. As I saw them walking in, I realised that Jung Kook wasn't there.

" Where's Jung Kook ? " I blurted out without realising. They all stopped in their tracks.

" Why are you looking for Jung Kook ? " Jin asked.

" Nothing. I'm just curious because he's missing. " I came up with an excuse.

" He's in the dorm, he said he wasn't feeling very well. I hope he's okay though. " Rap Monster explained.

Jung Kook's POV

I laid on my bed and stared the ceiling.

" AISH ! " I shouted, letting all the pain out.

" What is wrong with me ? She's dating Ji Min hyung ! I can't like her ! I can't ! " I screamed louder as my tears starts to flow.

Soo Young's POV

I talked to the rest of the members about my family coming over, even though I'm not sure if they'll agree to come or not.

" Can I exchange numbers with you ? " Tae Hyung asked. They started arguing, saying that they wanted my number too. I laughed at their childishness

" Okay. I'll exchange numbers with all of you. It's not like I can exchange it with only one person. " I said to make them stop arguing. They cheered and we exchanged our numbers.

" Do you want Jung Kook's number too ? " Jin asked.

I feel like he knows how to read my mind.

" Sure. " I answered. I tried to hide the excitement inside of me by coughing awkwardly. Everyone laughed at me.

Jin gave me his number and I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached home and changed to my pyjamas. I took out my phone and texted eomma.

Eomma, do you want to come to Seoul to meet BTS ? We are having a BBQ party in Ji Min's private beach after we come back from the tour. - Soo Young

Sure, I'd love to meet them. Now go rest and pack up for the tour  which I believe you're leaving on Monday ? - Eomma

Wait. How did you know we'll leave on Monday ? - Soo Young

I did some research. Apparently, fans already know everything. - Eomma

Ah, right. -Soo Young

I smiled and looked at my contacts. I need to keep this a secret, Suga told me to. I clicked on Jung Kook's contact and decided to message him something.

Jung Kook.- Soo Young

Soo Young ? How did you get my number ? - Jung Kook

Jin oppa gave it to me when we met earlier. Are you okay ? - Soo Young

Yeah, I'm fine. What makes you think I wouldn't be okay ? - Jung Kook

Nam Joon oppa told me that you told them you're sick. Did you lie to them ? - Soo Young

No ! I was sick. Earlier. - Jung Kook

Somehow, I knew he was lying.

Just tell me the truth. I'll keep it a secret for you - Soo Young

Keke. Yeah, I lied. I wasn't in the mood to go outside. - Jung Kook

Ah, okay. I have to go to sleep now. Bye. - Soo Young

Bye - JK

He wrote JK instead of Jung Kook. I smiled at that. Maybe I might be falling for him.

I turned off my phone, charged it and fell asleep.

Sooooo, what'd ya think ? She's falling for Jungkook !
Gumawo for reading !