LT (3)

Soo Young's POV

" Yeah, I would love to. " I smiled at Ji Min. He picked me up and spun me around. He was about to kiss me until I stopped him.

" What's wrong ? One kiss only please ? Please. " he begged as I laughed at his cuteness. I nodded and he smiled happily. He kissed me as he let me down slowly.

We broke the kiss and walked back to the dorm hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What ? Why are you guys holding hands ? " Jin looked very confused. Everyone was staring at us.

" We're dating. " Jimin announced as he smiled and raised our hands up to show them.

" See ! I knew you were going to flirt with her ! " Suga shouted with a 'told you so' tone. Ji Min stared at me and I stared back as we both nodded.

" We dated before. " we said in unison, they all gave us shocked faces. We all ended up laughing.

" We knew it ! You guys are so close and Ji Min was stuttering when he answered our question about you guys dating. " Suga pointed out.

" Wow, how did you know ? " Ji Min clapped his hands.

" It's because your acting was so bad ! " I hit him. We all laughed together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I head back to my apartment and I saw a picture with a frame that I brought here. I brought two pictures, one was a picture of Ji Min and I when we were dating last time and the other was a picture of my family without my missing older brother. I smiled at the pictures.

After a while, I switched to my pyjamas. I took out my phone to see a picture of my brother, the person I'm suppose to find. Mom never told me his name so I texted her, just to make sure.

Eomma

-Soo Young

Yes ?

-Eomma

What's oppa's name ?

-Soo Young

Min Yoongi

-Eomma

Okay, I'll try my best to find him.

-Soo Young

Cheer up !

-Eomma

I smiled at the text. Min Yoongi oppa, I'll find you.

Jagi~

-Ji Min

Yes ?

-Soo Young

Can you meet me at the dance studio tomorrow ? I want to see you.

-Ji Min

Okay.

-Soo Young

See you tomorrow !

-Ji Min

I turned off my phone and charged it. I stared at the ceiling, where could you be right now, oppa ?

I was so tired that day that I ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 7AM in the morning, took a shower and wore a red sleeveless tshirt and blue jeans, pairing it with brown boots. I got out of my apartment and people started flashing cameras at me. I ran as fast as I could and reached my favourite cafe since it's just a few blocks away.

" Are you okay ? " Krystal eonnie asked. I breathed heavily as I sat on the bar chair, facing Krystal eonnie.

" Trouble with fans and papparazzi ? " Krystal eonnie continued. I nodded as I started breathing normally.

" After dating Ji Min again, this happens. I need to get used to this. " I complained. Krystal eonnie gave me some coffee on a take-out cup.

" You kids are dating again ? That's fast. I really can't understand kids these days. " Krystal eonnie then walked towards a table with customers, taking their orders.

Ji Min, can you get me at Krystal eonnie's cafe ?

-Soo Young

Okay, but why ?

-Ji Min

Fans and papparazzi.

-Soo Young

Oh, okay, I'll be there before you know it.

-Ji Min

A/N

That's all !! I hope you guys like it !
Vote/comment please.