LT (4)

Here's another chapter !

Soo Young's POV

I saw Ji Min walking into the cafe without any fans trailing behind him. He sat beside me with his disguise still on.

" Let's go. " he said before dragging me out of the cafe along with him. Apparently, fans found out that it was him and started chasing after us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived and the company's security blocked the fans before they could enter the building.

" That was a long walk. " I complained. Ji Min chuckled and took me to their dance studio. I saw Rap Monster, Jin and Suga dancing with microphones on their hands.

" Why aren't you guys dancing too ? " I asked. I sat in between of Tae Hyung and Ji Min.

" Because we're not part of this song. " Tae Hyung cheered loudly which caused me to jump.

" We separated on this one. They sang Adult Child while the four of us sang Beautiful. " Jung Kook explained.

He's really cute.

Their song ended and it was time for the four youngest to practice. I watched them dance to the song Beautiful, it was really nice to hear, considering that it's a remake cover. I really need to get to know these boys more.

" Well, someone's enjoying the song. " Suga sat beside me with two bottles of water. He gave me a bottle and I took it.

" Thank you. " I smiled. He nodded and smiled back at me. Somehow, I felt like I've seen that exact smile somewhere before but I just shrugged it off.

Their song ended and they sat on the floor in front of me, drinking from their own bottle of water.

" Hey guys, wanna go to Soo Young's favourite cafe here ? " Ji Min suggested and they all nodded.

" Don't you guys have more practice ? " I pointed to the dance studio as they pushed me out.

" Nope. We're done for today since tomorrow, we'll be having our break. " Rap Monster explained and everyone wore a disguise. They made me wear a sunglasses and a black hoodie. Ji Min took another hat from his locker and made me wear it.

They all led me out using the backdoor. As we passed, I saw the entrance filled with ARMYs.

Ji Min led the members to Krystal eonnie's cafe. We sat on the sofa near the window and Krystal eonnie came to our table looking shocked.

" Are you guys celebrities ? " she whispered yelled, making sure no one can hear her. Ji Min and I took off our sunglasses.

" It's just us, noona. " Ji Min replied. She calmed down.

" Who are these people ? " she observed them one by one.

" They are my group members. " Jimin started introducing them one by one as they began to take off their sunglasses and greeted her. They ordered their drinks while Ji Min and I ordered the usuals.

" So, should we get to know each other better ? I don't know much about you guys and I have no idea what to call you guys in a polite way. " I stated.

" Just call us all oppa. " Ji Min summed everything up.

" And remember to call Rap Monster, Nam Joon oppa " Ji Min smirked.

" Ji Min ah ! It sound so weird ! Stop it ! " Rap Monster complained.

" Is that your real name ? " I asked. He nodded.

" It dosen't sound weird, it's cute. " I smiled at him.

" Really ? " Rap Monster or Nam Joon oppa started blushing as I nodded. The rest of the members laughed at him. We all continued having our conversation until Krystal eonnie came with our drinks.

" Thank you, noona. " we all said in the same time but I said eonnie instead of noona. Since she's a lot older than all of us, they all called her noona. She smiled, nodded then left.

We ended up talking until 5PM. BTS's curfew is on 11pm, while I don't have a curfew since I live alone now.

Since it's a little early, we all decided to buy something to eat in my apartment. They bought instant ramen in the convenience store beside my apartment and continued walking to my apartment.

So, how's that my chingus ?
Hope you like it !
Vote/comment please.
Gumawo !