15: "There it is, the greatest movie of all time: Shrek!"

Start from the beginning

"Jeez, this thing is stocked better than our fridge, and that's well stocked!" he told us, before disappearing back into the kitchenette.

I pulled my clothes out of my suitcase and placed them neatly into the storage drawer that was under my bed. I put my laptop under my pillow and put my suitcase at the end of my bed. Half an hour later, everyone - excluding Niall, who had just sat in the hallway between all our rooms and sung Irish folk songs the whole time - was unpacked, so we decided to watch a movie. We plopped onto the sofas and flicked through the Netflix account that the TV had.

"Oh my god Liam scroll back up SCROLL BACK UP!" I cried, practically bouncing in my seat.

"Woah, chillax, I'm scrollin'!" Liam replied.

"There it is, the greatest movie of all time: Shrek!"

"I wouldn't say the great--"

"You wanna go mate?" I snapped my head round to face Harry, who immediately raised his hands in defence.

My phone suddenly alerted me of a text so I looked for the ID.

Number Withheld.

Again?

Number Withheld: You better watch yourself, Walker.

I stared at it for a second before blinking wildly, trying to get my head round it.

I locked my phone, but it started buzzing again several minutes later and when I checked it, it was chaos.

Slut.

Sienna I didn't realise you were so desperate.

I used to respect you... not anymore.

Whore.

KYS!

Could you get any lower?!

I closed my inbox quickly though I still had lots more messages to read. I checked my Facebook, where I was getting a lot of notifications too.

Eleanor Shipman: sienna, ur disgusting! how could u do something like that!? i thought u were better than this but obviously not!

Eleanor was one of my closer friends and it shocked me to read her message.

Sienna Walker: wtf?? what did i do??

Eleanor Shipman: dont act dumb, we all know u practically begged luke to sleep with u. i didn't think u had it in u, sienna, i thought u were a nice girl!

Sienna Walker: uhh... what?

Eleanor Shipman: don't try and deny it, it's out there on the internet for everyone to see!

Sienna Walker: ...what is?

Eleanor Shipman: the video of u and luke... doin' the deed. and then the screenshots of the nasty messages u sent him.. im so ashamed of u.

Sienna Walker: i didn't do that.. eleanor i didnt do any of that???

Eleanor Shipman: look, heres a screenshot from the video. ok, thats obviously u. im done, okay. if u wanna find the video, its on practically everyone's wall. bye, sienna, i hope u rot in hell for what u've done, heartless bitch.

Contact has blocked you and you can no longer send or receive messages.

Uhh... right. That certainly was confusing. But desperate to find out what was going on, I searched through my feed to find the video, and sure enough, it was everywhere. I escaped to my room quickly to watch it in privacy, as it really was explicit. It was definitely Luke in the video, and though the girl had the same hair colour and style as me, it wasn't me. I never did that.