Think Luke think. Luke got up and started pacing, he was worried about Ashton. He would never admit it out loud but the sight of the unconscious bleeding boy made Luke's heart drop to his feet. The blond suddenly got and idea. He walked over to one the empty classrooms and peaked inside seeing the first aid kit on the wall. He went to open the door but it was locked. The blonde pulled his wallet out and ripped the first card he laid his hands on out of the slot.

"This bitch better open," Luke thought as he stuck his card into the crack of the door jiggling the handle.

"Mr. Hemmings, what might you be doing?" a stern voice asked from behind the now alert blond. With his eyes clinched he turned around to face Mrs. Allen the owner of the room. When he opened his eyes he was shocked to see Ashton was gone.

"Uh..um, well you see," Luke stuttered looking at Mrs. Allen nervously,"I needed to get a project poster I left in the room."

"If that's the case Mr. Hemmings then why didn't you just ask me?" Mrs. Allen smiled unlocking the door for him.

"I don't know," he mumbled blushing a bright red.

"I have to go print some papers real quick, but grab your board and I'll see you later," she smiled,"Hopefully you won't have to break into anything else in there just to get that board."

Luke smiled nervously edging backwards into the room. When Mrs. Allen walked away Luke grabbed the first aid kit and ran back out into the hall. He knew Ashton didn't get far and probably went back to the bathroom. Upon opening the bathroom door Luke heard a loud groan from inside. Checking to make sure no one was around in the hall he opened the door slowly seeing Ashton against the wall with his head rocking side to side.

"Ashton," the blond growled dragging him by the arm pits into the closest stall.

The curly headed lad could barley keep his eyes open. Setting him against the toilet, Luke began to search the first aid kit for a wrap and some gauze.

"Mom?" Ashton mumbled as Luke found the two items.

"I'm not your mom love," Luke said pulling Ashton's sleeves up and setting the gauze sheets on his cuts, before using the wrapping to keep the sheets in place.

"All patched up," Luke said, putting the items on the ground and pulling Ashton's sleeves down after a couple minutes. Ashton groaned as he suddenly felt himself being lifted into the air.

"Lukey?" he asked staring up at Luke's face.

"What Ash?" Luke asked the curly lad.

"I miss you," Ashton replied before passing out. The blond stared straight ahead in dismay. Ashton hadn't called him that in forever.

•°•°•°•
Tp POV

"Oh my, what happened to him?" The nurse, Mrs. Andrews, asked as Luke walked in with Ashton.

"I'm pretty sure he passed out and hit his head on the toilet," Luke muttered.

"Oh dear," she sighed,"Are you going to wait here for him to regain consciousness?" She asked.

"Um sure," the blond said with a hint of hesitation in his response.

"Okay well you can take a seat in that chair," she said pointing to the chair next to the cot. Luke laid Ashton down on the cot, brushing his fringe away from his face before sitting in the seat.