• Intro •

"Do I have to go?!" I was beyond annoyed and actually kind of sad about this whole arrangement made by my crazy parents. My question was answered by the irritated rolling of their eyes. My mom turned around in her seat and huffed.

"Go now. Your father and I have a meeting to attend in a half an hour and your whining is going to make us late. We already went through this at home and you aren't getting out of it." I felt my heart sink into itself. It's like their trying to get rid of me...

"Fine. Don't call me, I don't want to hear from you guys while I'm studying. It's a distraction." Liar. I didn't want to hear from them period. I muttered a goodbye and got out of the car, my backpack on my back. I pulled my luggage out of the trunk with a heave and stood on the sidewalk. Not even five seconds after I'd shut the trunk, the pair sped off, not even bothering to say goodbye or watch me go. Love you guys too!

"Fucking parents." I huffed and pulled my bag on tighter. Though I'm glad to be getting away from them and find their parenting below sub-par, I do love them. I wish they could just love me back.

Leaving my thoughts, I grabbed my suitcase and walked into the train station. I waited in a crowd of people for about 15 minutes until my train arrived. I showed the man my ticket and boarded, taking a window seat away from people. To pass the hour long ride, I stuffed my earphones into my ears and listened to music while eyeing my surroundings. Here I come, boarding school.