Chapter 44

After the visit to his mothers grave he asked me if we could not speak of it and move on, pretend like he had never told me. Of course i agreed with him. I felt bad for making him go back to the thoughts of that night. But i felt as if it was somehow good for him. The next day i went back to work. I went extra early again and worked out. This time i made sure Parker wasn't there. After the gym i got a massage and hit the tanning bed. I got showered and changed and was ready to begin work. I stopped by parkers room and talked with him and asked him to move forward and not speak of the past. Hinting towards their mother and me and him, which he understood and agreed. I was very surprised he agreed with moving on from me but didnt put to much thought into it. I worked that day and headed home the evening. I repeated this schedule for several weeks and began to see some results in my body figure. I had started to darken in color, have a more toned body, and i wasn't as tense in my muscles. Ethan even noticed and he enjoyed it a lot. One morning after my routine i began working and had a question that i knew i could only ask parker. I was reading over the paper trying to imagine what i would ask him and i opened the door not paying attention to what he was doing. "Hey parker i-" I looked up and froze at what i saw. I was in complete shock and started to feel really guilty for walking in. "Im so so sorry!" I told him and the female sprawled out on the desk with limited amount of clothing on. He quickly got up and put his pants and shirt back on excusing him self from the very pretty lady. He walked out shutting the door behind him. "Im really sorry about that Jenn.." He told me feeling guilty. I smiled. "Its okay I'm very glad you have found someone. Who is she?" I asked curious. He sighed in relief. "Her names Hannah. I met her at the coffee shop and we clicked immediately. We've been dating for almost a month now. Love at first sight i guess." He said laughing. I laughed too. "Id love to meet her properly." I said. His smile grew big and his eyes sparkled. He was so beautiful in every way and I'm so glad he finally met someone. "That would be lovely. She's a very sweet lady." I nodded. "How about you, me Ethan and her go out for dinner?" I asked him. "Yes i would like that a lot." He said back. "Okay let me call Ethan and check when would be good. Im thinking tonight after work, but i need to make sure first." I told him. "Alright. Just let me know. What'd you need help with?" He asked me. "Oh right! I didnt know how to complete this transaction so i wanted to know if you could do it possibly?" I asked hoping he would. He laughed. "Yes of course. I had given you the wrong one. I meant to give it to Lauren, the other intern." I smiled in relief. "Also the chief talked to me and is considering in promoting you. He thoroughly enjoys your work and is very satisfied he choose you." I couldn't believe it!!! I got really happy but tried playing it cool. "alright well i should probably get back to hannah..." he said awkwardly. I laughed and thanked him. HE shut the door locking it behind him. I went to my office and called Ethan asking him about going to dinner. For some reason he actually agreed to it. A few hours later i went to let Parker know. I made sure to knock this time. "coming!" I heard him shout. The door opened slightly and i could see he had no shirt on i didnt bother to check if he had no pants on either. "Hey..." He said very uncomfortable. "erm....hey.." I said back. I gave them a few hours figuring they would be done. "Sorry to interrupt-again... but Ethan agreed to dinner tonight.. so i was just letting you know." He nodded "Okay sounds good. What time?" he asked. "6:30, at Red lobster." I said back. "i already made reservation." I explained and he nodded. "well i should probably go and get ready." I half laughed. "Yeah me too." I awkwardly smiled and left. I finished up my work and packed up my things. I had a drawer filled with spare thing incase i ever need them. Thankfully i had a beautiful black strapless dress for dinner tonight. I figured i wouldn't have time to head home and change so i would just use it. I grabbed my bag filled and headed down to the locker rooms to get ready. I went over my curls with the curling iron, i reapplied my makeup with much more detail and darker to go with my dress. I took the necklace and earrings i had on from earlier that matched the dress perfectly. I grabbed my heals from my spare drawer and decided to wear them. I began changing into the dress. The dress was already very tight and now that I'm pregnant with bigger everything it suctioned to my body. Thankfully i had been working out more or other wise i wouldn't have been able to fit in it at all. I started zipping it and realized it wasn't going to fit over my extremely large breasts. I was going to ask someone to help me get it up. I waited for the next person to get out of the shower. Seconds later two people came out of one shower, and of course, it was Parker and Hannah. I sighed. He was carrying her out kissing her and i felt very uncomfortable. I gently cleared my throat and he put her down wrapping a towel around her and himself. Both of their checks turned a rosy red and got very embarrassed. I tried to ignore then and zip up my back by my self but it wasn't working. "here let me help you-" he said probably not meaning to. I didnt want to say no and be rude so i let him. "I um.. Its very tight so its going to be hard but i dont have time to go home and get a different one." i told him. He smiled. "It looks lovely. Let me work on it." Finally he got it zipped up. I looked in the mirror. Wow i looked good for a pregnant person. I told myself. My cleavage was way overflowing but it looked super good in the dress. The dress was very short, a lot shorter then i remembered. In the corner of my eye i saw him helping her get dressed. She had on a beautiful blue lace dress, which she looked absolutely stunning in. Her cleavage hang out a little more then mine, yet they weren't nearly as large as mine. The back of her dress had strips showing big chunks of her back while mine showed most of my back as it dipped down close to my butt. Her bum was very perky and upright. A big issue with pregnancy is that our butts become big and fat. Not perky and muscle. Yes mine was bigger, but didnt look as nice as hers. She was defiantly model material. It wouldn't surprise me if she was. He got changed as well, wearing a very attractive formal dressy outfit Which looked very nice on him. She came over applying makeup to her eyes and the way she did it made me really wonder if she was a model. She blow dried her hair and straightened over it as it was already pretty straight. "You look beautiful." He told her running his hands over her perky bum squeezing gently which caused her to jump back. She playfully smacked his hand and kissed him. I felt weird and decided to leave. I put the necklace on and slipped on the heels and quickly headed out not saying one word to them.