Chapter 1

It all started when I was in middle school. I was 13 years old. I was that perfect little girl who got everything she wanted, teachers pet, daddy's girl, you wouldn't mess with me. Another thing about me not trying to be cocky or anything but I honestly was flawless. Perfect long brown curls, I had a body, boobs, butt, smart, athletic, everything any girl wanted. All the guys were all over me. Anyway, First day of 8th grade I got put next to a boy. I didn't talk to boys. They were "gross". He was labeled "bad boy" or "popular" at the time. All the girls were crazy over him. But me Jennifer had to be put next to him. We sat down and the teacher began to speak. I kinda zoned out. Then the guy next to me began to speak.. To me. He smirked with that nasty smirk that all of "them" (popular bad boy group) had. "Never thought you'd be put by me huh" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He laughed. Why was this funny? "Go screw yourself" I rudely replied. It only made it worse. "Aww poor little baby won't say any bad words." He playfully pouted. Finally the bell rang and I tried hurry off. Unfortunately I didn't get off quickly enough. I felt a hand grab my butt. I turned around and smacked him. He laughed. "Hey babe" I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I got to my next class and guess who happened to till be following me. "What do you want!?" He smiled "oh nothing this is my next class" I groaned and walked in. We got our seating chart and once again I was sitting next to him! It really sucked but I realized that it's because our last names had the same letter with alphabetical order. I looked at him "if you touch my butt one more time.." I threatened. "And your going to do what exactly?" He knew I couldn't do anything that's what drove me crazy. He smirked again. The bell rang again and we had no classes together the rest of the day thankfully. I got home that afternoon and started reading my book. *beep* I looked over and there was a new text from an odd number on my phone. I opened it to see what it said. *hey jenn xxEthan* oh my gosh. I swear that kid makes me so mad! I have to sit next to him in my first to classes now he has my fricken number! Gosh! Could this day suck anymore. I ignored him and finished my book and fell asleep. Woke up and went to school. At my locker I felt someone lightly kick my foot. I knew who it was so I ignored it. He leaned up on my locker and began talking to me. "Look I don't want to talk to you Ethan so stop!" I firmly told him. But that didn't stop him. My whole middle school year he bothered me. All I did was run from him. Well the Sumer after 8th grade I went to the movies with a couple of friends. I went to the bathroom, and while I was walking there Ethan was there. My eyes got big and we both made eye contact and he began coming toward me. I stopped once he got close. "What do you want from me? Is there a reason why you always do this to me. You stress me out and you know I don't like me. Why do you constantly pick on..." His lips pressed mine. He pushed me against the wall as he began moving his tongue with mine. My hips started rotating on his. Why was I enjoying this? I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. Then he stop. Why did he stop? He looked at me didn't say one word and left me, in shock. I ran to the bathroom and began throwing cold water on my face and finished my movie with so many thoughts.