Chapter 16

Marry me repeated over and over again in my mind. He's the same guy that I was out next to at age 13 in the 8th grade, same guy who impregnated me twice, same guy who proposed but left me for an unknown reason, same guy who I'm in the hospital for, same guy that I gave up everything up for including my family, first kiss, virginity, and more, and the same guy that stole my heart. Marry. I live my whole life with him. I believe it's all worth it though. I would give up my whole world for him. I looked up. "Yes I will marry you Ethan." I actually said perfectly clear. He leaned down and kissed me. I was kinda surprised I said yes but I was glad... Only thing was, was John and I didn't know what to do. I was planning on waiting but it was to late. I turned around and apparently he was standing there the whole time. "John I...." He gave me an unforgiving frown. "I'll see you Monday in class." Oh gosh. I held my little girl in my arms white Ethan held out son. I was so glad I chose him mostly for our kids sake, but also for me. He was way better then any other person. It just hurt me how he left me.... But it's over now and forgotten. Three weeks passed and we were released from the hospital. I called the lady who had been keeping my dogs and kids and told them I was ready. We bought a brand new place and hired someone to move us in, in 24 hours. And they did just that. The house was a good sized house and a huge back yard with a pool! We got completely settled in and brought the dogs and kids home. The dogs were in heaven and they defiantly missed us as I missed them. It was good being back to normal. I was so thankful to be out of school so I could start a life of my own. Now I get to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life, my two beautiful children and my two big goofy dogs...........Or so I thought.