Chapter 9

I was only two weeks away from my delivery date. Man does it hurt. Me and Ethan had lived in our cute little house for a few weeks now and very much enjoyed ourselves. My birthday happened to be in two days. I got a call and ethan told me he had my early birthday present. I was very excited to see what it was. I drove home from school and walked inside. Ethan greeted me with a big white box with a red bow. I set it down and began opening it. When I opened it a little puppy jumped out and onto my lap and attacked my face with kisses! It was the cutest thing ever! I thanked him for it and we spent the rest of the day with the puppy. We were now a family. And not to far we will have a baby. Finally, the big day came. We were sound asleep and then bam. It hit me. My water broke and wow that was some sharp pain. Ethan got up and carried me to the car, and drove me to the hospital. It was 3 am in the morning. We got there and they took me to a room. 5 hours later Savannah August Miles was born. Weighing 5.5 pounds, 18.7 inches long. She was teeny tiny. We held her in our arms and fell in love. Three days later we were released and took Savannah home. Once we got home we walked inside and let her meet Maggie (our puppy). She was very excited and really liked the baby. The rest of the day was spent Breast feeding, changing her diaper, taking the dog out, and then finally relaxing. Who knew how bad having a kid was. I didn't get but 10 minutes into relaxing and the baby started screaming. She needed to eat every 2.5 hours and does not like to be by herself. Which does not work for me. I finally figured out she had to sleep with me and Ethan at night to keep her from crying as much. But she still did. People sometimes wonder why mothers go crazy. But I can totally see why. It is so hard to be a mother and I would not suggest it. Not until you are old enough. Girls, if your young don't go off and make the dumb decision I did. Stay young and live your life. Cause now mine has gone away for the next 18 years. You get no sleep, no free time, no time alone for you and your babe, and your always time consumed. Luckily for us we had a lot of people from the school that offered to help us with her and watch her for us. Which put a huge dent into being a momma. Well as time went by things got better. One of my main problems was Maggie. She got bigger and bigger everyday. I didn't know a dog could get so big for such a young puppy! I thought she would stay small. She was also CARZY! This dog could run a whole marathon 3 times and still have so much energy. I was so pissed off at her. I finally put her in doggie school for 2 months. Also so I can focus on Savannah. Ethan was a perfect father. I was sooo proud of him. He always took care of me and her which I loved! He's such a babe. And I really do love him. We decided to finish high school together.