Chapter 33

Morning came and i fixed breakfast and woke the kids up to come eat. Ethan came down looking absolutely adorable. You know who cute guys look after they just wake up? Shirtless, sleepy, toned, messy hair, absolutely hot as hell. Yeah thats how he looked hehe. He walked over and wrapped his long muscular arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Smells good babe thanks." I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He smacked my butt and told me i should probably go take a shower and get ready and look nice and offered to drive me there and grab a coffee. I agreed and went straight to the shower, i even shaved too. I got out and lotioned my legs, applied deodorant and a little bit of perfume. Then i picked out a black skirt and a white blouse. It looked very classy and formal ish. I put it on and it made me look older. My boobs and butt looked huge in it! I wondered what Ethan would think of it. I even noticed my baby bump stood out a little bit. I sat down and applied my makeup and then blow dried my hair. After that i decided to curl my hair in wavy beachy curls. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my black heels that weren't to tall but were just right. I walked over to my door mirror and was amazed of how sophisticated i looked. I was very excited. Compared to a few weeks ago i look amazing. I walked downstairs to go see what Ethan and the kids were up too. They were all downstairs watching Blue's Clues. Ethan turned around. "wow." is all he said with his mouth practically on the floor. He got up and followed me into the kitchen. "you look hot." HE said I smiled and kissed him. "Do we have a few minutes?" He said grabbing my bust and winking. I smacked him and laughed. "I aint kidding!" He said. "Later babe, I would like to leave now and run a few errands. I will be back soon and we can head out to go." He agreed and kissed me once more and i said goodbye to the kids and headed out. I stopped at the pet store and grabbed some dog kibble for maggie. I dropped the bag and bent over to pick it up and realized a pervy teenager was staring at my backside! I couldn't believe it. I quickly payed and headed out. Next i went to toys R us. I wanted to get the baby a few things along with Savannah and Toby. Then i left there after a cart full of more crap that i probably didn't need. Finally i stopped at Starbucks and bought some coffee to hold me over. Once i was set i headed back home. I unloaded the car and brought everything in. "Savannah! Toby!" I called. They came running in. "hey babies! I bout each of you a little something" Their precious faces lit up like a christmas tree. I pulled out a truck and a barbie doll for both. I handed them the gifts and they were so excited. Ethan walked in and saw all the stuff i bought. "What the hell is all of this?" Ugh not this again. "Just somethings we needed." He snatched the barbie from Savannah. She started crying. "This is what you call needed?" I picked her up and tried calming her down. "IT fine Ethan a little present here and there is fine." He threw the doll against the wall. Dear lord. "Ethan!" I scolded harshly. He was pissed. I grabbed the doll and told Savannah to take her in the tv room with Toby. She didn't hesitate. "Ethan calm down please." He got right in my face. "DOnt ever tell me to calm down! All you ever do is spend our f**ing money!!!!" I tried to stay calm. "Im not arguing with you right now." I said showing who's boss. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall behind me. "Listen to me young lady. Im the man of the house and you will not tell me what to do!" At this point i was a little frightened. I Thought he would hit me. I looked at his with pity in my eyes. "Ethan please" I begged him not to hurt me. I Felt his grasp release and i felt him calm down some. "I--im so sorry i don't know what happened..... I" I cut him off. "Its fine i need you to leave please the kids are terrified and i can't have them be afraid of you Ethan. Im going to leave them with Kayla and Jordan while i go to my internship. Go cool off alright?" He sighed in defeat and nodded. He grabbed his keys and left. I walked upstairs touched up my makeup and hair and was ready to go. I was so excited to go i couldn't wait. I checked the clock and realized i still had two hours left ugh! I watched some tv for about and hour and there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it. When i answered, a man with an extremely bloody and bruised face was standing there. "Hi" I answered looking confused. "Where the hell is he! I Will kill him!!!" HE said. "IM sorry i think you have the wrong house." I replied. "He looked down at me almost like he was checking me out. HE smirked. "Nope this is the right house. Pregnant fiancé with a big trunk." He winked. "Umm could you explain?" I asked. "Sure follow me." "No." I sternly replied. He grabbed my wrist and squeezed. "What did you say little girl?" I smacked him with my other which only made him more angry. He picked me up from my thighs and threw me over his shoulders. I kicked and squirmed. "Put me down you freak!" He attempted to put me in his vehicle. But i protested. "What are you trying to accomplish?" I asked him. "get in the d*mn car you fool!" Then all of the sudden he released me and i turned around. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Ethan. OF course. "They were right she does have some nice junk." He laughed which only made Ethan more furious. I didn't know what to do. "Come at me Ethan! I dare you! We all know your weakness!" He came up to me and grabbed me again. "Touch me and i will hurt her. Just like your father hurt your mother." I smacked his arm to get him off of mine again. He turned around and punched my belly right on the baby. I felt like the whole world stopped. I dropped to ground. There was no movement. No movement at all. Ethan pounced on the male and attacked him. I stood up to break them up and i began bleeding. Bleeding. "Ethan!" I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Please stop your going to kill him!" I was sobbing by this point. He looked over and saw the puddle of blood on the sidewalk. His anger dropped and his face turned to sadness. "Jenn.... I-" I cut him off. "You get the hell away from me and my family do you understand me?" I grabbed his collar and pulled him to be in my face. "If i ever see you again i will not hesitate. And if you think that i can't do anything i would rethink that mister. Leave now!" I said and he didn't say one word he got up turned his car on and took off. Ethan standing there in shock didn't know what to say. I turned to my puddle and fell to the floor sobbing. I can't loose another thing in my life. I can't! I screamed crying sobbing in tears i couldn't do it! Ethan picked me uo and rushed me to the hospital He ran me in immediately. They took me back quickly and put the ultra sound on. MY heart stopped for 30 seconds. MY Life flashed before my eyes.