Chapter 11

One week after we got back it was time to pick up Maggie. I was worried we would have to drop jack off but he was such a good dog. He didn't even need a leash. He was crazy but smart. I'm glad we got him. He kept getting bigger and bigger everyday! I was very excited to go pick Maggie up I haven't seen her in a few months. She's gonna be big. I got in the car and Jack came with me. Ethan and Savannah stayed at home. When we arrived I, we got out and went to the door. There were so many dogs running around outside in the fence and Jack totally left me for them lol. The lady opened the door and invited me and Jack in. He was very happy to be there. "Yall got another one??" She asked very shocked. I smiled "yes haha this ones very well behaved though." She laughed in agreement. "That dog of yours is crazy. Worst dog I have ever trained. Unfortunately I didn't get much done. Your going to either have to send her across the world to a really good person or just try yourself. But good luck." I was a disappointed that much didn't get done but I had to agree with her that dog was whack! She went to the back room and Maggie was locked in a tiny crate and look miserable. No wonder why she was so crazy! She opened the cage door and Maggie came out and jumped on me and knocked me over and began attacking me with kisses! Then Jack joined and I was all wet from slobber. The lady handed me the dogs things and gave me a shock collar and told me to shock her when she was "bad". I was so surprised. I was very angry. Maggie jumped up and the lady kept shocking her. I grabbed the shock collar off of Maggie and threw it across the room. "You do not under any circumstances hurt my dog for no reason." I walked up and ripped the remote out of her hands and threw it on the ground and broke it. She was shocked. Good. "have a good day now. Let's go guys" they scurried out the front door chasing after each other I could tell they liked each other. Maggie was really big now. But I can tell she's already a better dog. She went out with no leash like Jack does. That lady was stupid. We got in the car and drove home. I got home and ranted off to Ethan about the lady and I was very upset. And quite emotional. For some reason I was crying when I was telling him. But then I ended up laughing. Evening came and we decided to go for a walk in our neighborhood. Ethan pushed the baby stroller and the dogs walked along side of me. It was very enjoyable. "Should we move?" He asked me."why?" I replied. "Because this is our last year of high school, we have two huge dogs, a baby who's going to grow up soon, and we are going to be getting married and expanding our family." I nodded in agreement "yeah that's fine we can start looking but I don't want to move yet" we walked home and talked about how many kids we wanted. "When I was little I always wanted 8. I wouldn't mind it but it's up to you." He smiled to my statement "I didn't want any when I was little. But I wouldn't mind having 3 now." He paused "well when Julia turns 12 we are going to have to have her with us... You know that right?" She sighed. "I know.. I just don't want yours and some other girls kid. But that's fine." We got back home and we all went to bed. I woke up at 5:30 starving. I went downstairs and cooked breakfast. I ended up eating it all before Ethan woke up. So then I cooked him an egg. I went upstairs and woke the dogs up and took them for a short walk. Then my stomach pains came back so we headed home. I got some more meds and it eventually went away. Then at 8:45 Savannah started to cry. I ran upstairs and started feeding her. I was very confused because my breast had enlarged a whole lot. And we're producing a lot more milk. I knew what that meant. Oh gosh. I ran to the store as quickly as possible and got a pregnancy test.