Chapter 2

I was so confused on why he kissed me. I didn't understand why I thought he didn't like me? What did I do to lead him on to even get me to like him? He now became my first kiss... I felt so weird by that. I kinda wanted that to be special. But I guess this was special. Anyways. So my mom told me we were moving to North Carolina 3 weeks after that. I agreed and was kinda glad. Not really for the move though. We lived in New York at the time and that would be a very long move. About 6 months after everything we had moved and I started high school a little later then everyone. I adjusted well and kinda enjoyed it. Something just felt so different though. One after noon I came home and my parents were sitting down. "hey sweetie come here. We need to talk to you about something". I was kinda worried, but didn't care. They both looked at each other and then back at me and smiled "we're pregnant!" They said with excitement. I congratulated them but I wasn't very happy. I liked being the youngest. I had three older brothers. Jonathan was 26 at the time I was 14, he was the oldest, Christian 18, and Thomas 16. "What is the gender?" I asked them. They smiled again "one girl and one boy" what. "Two?.... Twins??" "Yes sweetie" "oh okay" we finished and I walked upstairs. When I walked in my room Thomas and his girlfriend Jamie were makin out on my bed. "Seriously? Get out" I told them. Thomas laughed. "You wish." He replied to me. I grabbed his condom sitting next to him and threw it in his room. "Guess she's gonna end up pregnant if you don't go get it" he stood up and pushed me down. When I fell my phone came out f my pocket and vibrated. Thomas picked it up. "Oh Ethan huh?" He smirked. The same smirk they did, he must be one of them. Wouldn't surprise me. I tried taking the phone back but he held it up from my reach and taunted me. Finally I snatched it and slammed the down. I ran into my room and my heart raced! Why was i excited? Or mad? I felt full again. It was him I missed him. Ethan. I quickly opened the text message. *is this jenn? Xxethan* it read. My heart fluttered. Jenn I love that. *yes it is* I replied to him. 5 minutes passed and he texted back. *okay cool;)* I decided not to respond to him that night. Then at 4:30 in the morning I get a call. "Hello?" I answered. It was him. "Jenn I need to see you. Please?" I stuttered "uh yeah sure... When?" "Whenever you want. Tomorrow? We can go get lunch?" "Ethan I live hours away". "Look outside" what does that mean? I looked out my window and he was standing outside my new house with a bouquet of red roses. I began tearing up and ran downstairs and outside. I flew down there without and car and jumped into his arms and grabbed his mouth and latched my lips on his. He was in shock but I wanted to show him who was boss. And I did that. He pulled me into his car and we made out for the longest time him taking his shirt off, and me wearing a tank top. Nothing to serious happened. I pulled away and looked into his blue eyes. "Why did you come back?" "I love you." Is all he managed to say. Somehow (I don't Remember how) I woke up in my bed. Then I looked *had fun last night* was written on a napkin. I smiled and realized I must have fallen asleep on him. When I got home from school that day I came in and he was sitting on my counter. I looked around worried because of my parents. "What are you doing here???" I asked with fear. "Chil jenn they are gone." Relief washed over me. He jumped down and began kissing me. "What would you have done if I walked in with some jock boy" I smirked. That one smirk that they would give. He laughed and his face brightened up. Gosh he's gorgeous. "Because your Jennifer. You don't like boys remember?" I laughed. "My parents would kill you if they found out you were here" he frowned. That broke my heart I never want to see him sad and hope I never do. But what am I doing? I can't like anyone. I guess I could but why? It's not apart of my plan. After college I can. But what about Ethan? I thought I was done with him and his crap but now we are.. Whatever we are?