As I shuffle the papers in my hands I hear a knock my door.

"Come in!"

My red door opens and Alpha steps in. I stand from my bed and bow.
"Alpha Blood"

"Kennedy" I look up and see him annoyed what did I do now.

"Have I done something Brian?" I sit back on my bed. He walks over to the edge of my bed and sits in front of my.

"You punch your beta in the nose" he says sternly.

"Yes Alpha" I bow my head slightly to have him pick my chin up to face him, he had a evil smirk on his face.

"Good girl" I look at him wide eyed

"I don't understand"

"I heard the argument, you two where having. You did the right thing you are doing your Job. I have spoken to Caden and he will not questioning you anymore."

I look blankly at Brian as his words sink in.

"Caden won't be helping me train the recruits anymore?"

"No Ken, he is leaving anyway for a few weeks"
I stand from my bed and look down at Brian.

"Why?"
Brian stands and I slowly raise my head, seeing as he is a few feet taller then me.

Brian clears his throat
"I have gotten information that an alliance is being formed for our distraction, I am sending Caden to the pack that is starting this alliance and I want him to keep an eye out and report back after a few weeks."

An alliance, well this pack must be weak! Brining in others to take our pack down. Stupid mutts

My stare hardens
"What pack?"

"Arrow-wood"
As soon as those words come out of his mouth my heart stops, anger rises from the pit of my stomach. But then something else becomes known in my head, he is only sending Caden he never does anything like that. Brian always sends a least 10 men do gather information, and he is sending his Beta. Something is no right.

"I want to go with him"
Brian holds my face in his hands and stares into my eyes

"No, I need you here. I need you to keep training. Do you understand"

I grab his wrist from my face and look down. Something doesn't feel right.

I whisper
"Yes Alpha"

Brian kisses my head and walks to the door before he can walk away I ask.

"When does he leave Alpha, I would like to say goodbye?"

His face goes stern and angry before me replies in a harsh tone

"Tonight"

And with that he slams the door behind him.

I can't let Caden go by himself, he could be killed. I will follow him, sneak out and keep and eye out.

I never disobey Alpha, but this is Caden and a small part of me can't loose him to.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Brian POV
<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>

As I leave Kennedy's room, I storm to my office. Why does she care so much about my stupid Beta, I have taken everything from her! If she made new friends I would kill them, but I underestimated the relationship with my beta.

I need to get rid of him, then she will have no one, she will only have me. I will have her as my Luna her black soul will love me.

The Arrow Wood pack and this alliance is the perfect solution. I will send Caden thinking he his just getting information and reporting back to me, but little does he know I have organised an ambush at the Arrow Wood pack.

I sent them a little letter this morning pretending to be a pack apart of there new alliance saying, that a Warrior from my pack would be on there land tonight gathering information. Caden won't know what hit him, his words are weaken Kennedy and if you pulls her emotional wall down  I forced her to create years ago, memories and remorse will flood back in. I can't let that happen.

She will be mine, She will be my Luna.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Oh Shits getting real now
I know a lot of questions but they will be answered :)

Please keep Voting!!! Reading!!!!

Yay
A+E