Steak Dinner (Bunny)

Living with the Stotches gave Kenny McCormick a lot of things. A warm bed, cute blonde to pound into the mattress when nature called, and probably the best cook ever.

You think I'm talking about Mrs. Stotch. Well, your wrong. Butters has a little twitch for cooking, and he can do it good.

And that is how our main protagonist Kenny found himself staring at a plate of food. No, not just any food. A prime steak, cooked to perfection. Sided with green beans, mashed potatoes and a roll. Also a bottle of nice cold beer.

"Wow babe." The Parka wearing blonde smirked "You made me a feast."

"W-Well I really wanted you to have a nice dinner before you go out with all your fellas. . ." Butters mewled, fiddling with the hem of his apron.

"Your to sweet to me." Kenny chuckled and pulled the other blonde into his lap.

Butters squeaked and looked at Kenny. His blue eyes wide in surprise. "Kenny?"

Kenny just smiled at him and dug into his first class meal. Sipping his beer a few times, but all while his hand was placed around Butter's waist.

"Hungry?" Kenny asked him. Holding a piece of steak out to him.

"No, I-I ate a sandwich earlier." Butters muttered, fumbling with his fingers.

Kenny shook his head and finished his meal. "Babe that was delicious."

"W-Well I'm happy I could make it for you." Butter's giggled, kissing Kenny on the cheek. 

"You know what would make this better?" Kenny asked.

"What?" Butters inquired.

"If we can go cuddle." Kenny smirked, and kissed Butters on the cheek.

"I would like that. . ." Butters giggled as Kenny picked him up, and carried him to his bedroom.

~

That sucked so bad!

It for some reason published itself like a little bitch. . . But yeah.

Hope you enjoyed! 

~Lyric

(I do not own South Park)