"And the thought never occurred to you that they were fake?." I said matter of fact.

"No one gives away fake tickets they sell them."

That's actually a very interesting fact....

"Fine but if I go there and those tickets fake you're using some serious seduction routine on those bouncers."

"Oh fine no problem I'll invite myself." Miguel jumped off the chair to say.

"You can't invite yourself, We don't need a third wheel."

"Judging by the extra pounds you put on it's more like four." He shot back, she gasped looking down at herself.

"Seriously what the heck do you see in him besides his big you know what." She whispered.

"That's exactly what I see in him." I grinned at her.

"So you kicking Alex to the curb?."

"Hell no, but I may have to do some serious apologizing if I wanna get back on that amusement park ride with him."

"Is that what it feels like?."

"Oh you have no idea."

"And him?."

I looked over at Miguel, sorry Miguel but majority rules.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Go on give the guy the tickets." I nudged her.

"Alright, Alright."

She walked towards him and held out the tickets, brushing her hair back to expose her breast that were barely covered by the thin dress. I wanted to laugh, Suzannah was so crazy when she wanted to be, I doubt the big brooding guy even glanced at them.

He nodded towards the door and they removed the ropes and let us in, for a new club this place was freaking crowded.

When we were got to our VIP section which I still couldn't believe a guy just gave away tickets to it was very expensive looking, smooth large leather chairs, the glass table reflecting the bright lights from the chandeliers, a personal bartender just waiting to pour out that expensive stuff.

"Gimme love!." Suzanna shouted over the music.

"Alright, I apologize for not believing you." It was actually not bad.

"Champagne, ladies?."

" Oh hell yes!."

"This is a new club?." Well duh, it explains all the people and not to mention free drinks I bet tomorrow the place is empty and onto the next one.

"Cute guys, free drinks loosen up." She glanced over at something looking confused. I turned and only saw grinding bodies.

"What?."

She shook her head. "Nothing I could have sworn I saw Joey just walk behind you."

Joey?. It must be the champagne.

Two bottles later....

"I heard they're actually giving out ecstasy pills here."

"I don't need that I just need Alex and a full box of condoms." I said.

"A full box?." Suzanna grinned.

It might be the champagne talking but I think I'm gonna call him. I really wanted to see him, I think i've been to hard on him even though he's evaded my space and turned my life upside down. Maybe I really feel more for him than just sex, perhaps even a relationship.