Christmas Love

Zane's POV

It's been a week and I've already made new friends and my first girlfriend. Today was the final day of school before we leave to Christmas Vacation. I didn't have any plans at first, that is until Jane offered a trip for me and Rainbowdash. As I was walking and thinking about my trip I was jumped by Rainbowdash. She leaped right at me and starting kissing my cheek. "Hey hot stuff." She continued kissing me until she planted a firm kiss on my lips and we both pulled away blushing.

Jane's POV
(No Zane and Jane are not related. I just suck at writing.)

Today was the day for our trip and I am so pumped. Me and Fluttershy are getting ready together, and also messing around. As we finish we still have time to fool around. "So. What do you want to do?" She started flirting, hinting we should kiss. So we did kiss for a while, it was so passionate and sweet. The door bell rang and Fluttershy went answer it. "Hey, what's up are you guys ready." Rainbowdash walks in hugging Fluttershy then coming over to me and giving me a big friendly hug. "Hey Flutters. Good seeing you." Zane walks in and gives Shy a friendship hug and comes over to do the same with me. As we grabbed the bags to bring out to the car we see Rarity and AJ pull up in Rarity's car. "Hello darlings. Hi Zane." They both wink at Zane and Rainbow just lets it slide, but I could tell she was jealous. Zane smiles back and turns red a little. I could see how they see him as attractive. He is pretty cute, but he rarely likes to talk to people besides me, rainbow, and Flutters. When we get in my car Rarity follows behind us when we leave the drive way.

~Magic Time Skip~

We arrive right as Pinkie pulls up with her bright pink van. All the other girls exited the van and we walked into our awesome Christmas cabin. I have a feeling this trip is gonna rock.