Butterflies

For once I didn't worry about anyone picking on me during school. I actually made friends and not imaginary or stuffed animals (I probably should've kept that one to my self) who knows I might even find the one. The second that thought popped into my head my hopes were shot down like a failed job application (badly) I soon had the thought of 'what would your friends think if you told them about you or who you really were.' But I couldn't let that get to me today was a good day. "Hey you know the rain stopped." I was soon stopped by Fluttershy the most prettiest girl I ever seen. She was slightly bending over seeing that I'm sitting alone at lunch. She looks at me and takes my hand, I began to blush but stopped myself. She walked me over to the double doors and gestured to a cafe across from the school. "You wanna go there and hang out, they make these great muffins." I looked at her and nodded to her answer. She was delighted that I said yes and she dragged me over to the cafe where there was a table by a window and sat me down. "Wait here okay." She walked up to the cashier and began ordering while I was seated. Seconds later she walked over and planted a tray right in front of me saying to try the muffin. I look at her sadly "but I haven't had muffins before." She then took the muffin and ripped a piece off and force fed me the piece. I sat there for a moment and turned scarlet red as she took her hand away from my mouth "so what do you think." She waited for me to finish so I could answer, but I just sat there blushing frantically. I later finished and looked Fluttershy with a wide smile of delight and slight embarrassment. "It's sweet, I love it." I look down for a short second and look up to see that a big southern looking boy comes over "howdy there lovely's, darling." He gestures his hat to me, but I just stop and cover my eyes with my hood. He stops for a second then faces Fluttershy. "So uh Fluttershy I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out after school." She looks at him then looks at me with a smile "thanks but I was gonna hang out with Jane, but thanks for asking." I peak from under my hoodie and half smile at her and sneak a look at the boy standing there with a sad face. "Oh Fluttershy you don't have to I'll just hang out with rainbow dash, you too have fun." She then looks at me smiles and gets up to go walk with the boy. In my head I'm thinking 'what a sweet couple' but also I feel like I have something in my stomach, but what is it... No could it be... Not again.