On Coming Vacation

Janes POV

It's been Two days since Rainbow Dash and I have had the very sweet romantic night and ever since then we have seeing each other more and more often. We still have been hanging out with the others and it's been prettiest obvious that they know about me and Dashie, mostly because we've been holding hands everyday. "So guys you know spring breaks coming up and I know exactly what we should do for the break." Rainbow digs her hand into her pocket to reveal a seven set of cards saying 'Canterlot Themed water park.' Everyone soon froze with surprise, I too froze in amazement and also blushing at the thought of Rainbow in a bikini. Time had passed quickly and as soon as the bell rang the schooled roared into a large jumble of students rushing out of class rooms and out to their break away from school. Even though people rushed by and pushed roughy, Dashie linked our arms and didn't once break away. We manage to make it out in one piece with our arms still linked "so you gonna head home to get ready." I nodded to her question with a kiss on the lips, but quickly pulled away to get ready for my awesome adventure with my best friends and my first girlfriend.

Rainbows POV

I rushed home on my bike so I could catch Jane before she finished packing. I managed to get to Janes house right as she was packing. I met Jane in her room as she was packing, but froze to notice she was in her towel "hey Jane need an-... Um... I." She whipped her head around and turned bright scarlet. "I-I t-thought that you w-were g-getting ready." She then pushes me out the door knocking me on my tail bone slamming the door behind her. I quickly tried to apologize, but was interrupted by a slight knock on her front door. When I went to open the door I a faint 'hello' on the other side. I opened the door to see it was none other then Fluttershy holding a boutique of flowers with a pink ribbon tied around it. "R-rainbow Dash w-what are you doing here." She asked with a confused face. I then asked her 'where she's been for two weeks.' "Oh you didn't know? I was with my family for my cousins wedding, but what are you doing here." She tilted her head to peak behind me. Apparently she wanted to ask Jane something, but then forgot that she had to pack. So she ran instead of walking down the street to her house. 'Huh I she must have not known about me and Jane.' I thought to myself.

Fluttershys POV

'I can't believe this.' I started crying so hard not realizing that my Bunny Angel was rubbing his head on my leg, but I was to busy crying. Ever since I met Jane I've had these feelings that I couldn't explain. At first I thought of it as nothing, but that's when I was with Bic Mac (He was the Older boy who came to ask me out when I was with Jane at the Cafe). After Big Mac took me on our date he suggested that we kiss.

Flash Back.
Big Mac leaned close to my face so he could press his lips against mine. It was sweet and passionate for while, but I started to pull away and for some reason the same feelings I had when I met Jane came back. I couldn't help but think about her more as a friend. "Hey... Uh Fluttershy are you... Ok." I turned to him and nodded. He looked concerned and disappointed "I'm sorry Big Mac, but this... Us... I-I can't do it." I quickly got up from the park bench and walked home. Thinking of Jane I kept blushing from the thought of her and me.

Back to now.

I Couldn't help myself. I had to tell Jane how I feel, but I don't know how or when and that's when it hit me. 'I got it I'll ask her at the Water Park.' I quickly jumped up and packed my clothes for the trip. Right as I finished packing I heard a car pull up and saw AJ waving to me gesturing to get in the car. 'This is your chance Fluttershy, it's now or never.' I coached myself ready to tell Jane.