Spring Break

Fluttershys POV

The ride to Canterlot was long, but Rainbow and Jane didn't mind the long ride. They were in the very back seat of the van with Twilight who had her nose in a book the whole time. That is until we stopped at a gas station. "Hey what does everybody want and don't worry I'm paying." As Jane started to get out of the car I decided to join her. 'This was the chance maybe I can tell her my true feelings inside the gas station.' As we both headed towards the door she opened the double sided door for me and I couldn't help but blush. Surprisingly though she blushed too. Jane walked to the far side of the gas station. I walked right behind her trying to catch her alone, but sadly there were these big guys over by the alcohol section being super loud and rude to passing customers "J-Jane we should stay away from those guys." I tried to grab her arm and pull her away from the freezers, but she just kept walking without a care. She was so brave I feel so jealous of Rainbow. "Hey there sweet heart. How would you like to come hang out with some football stars." At first I thought they were talking to Jane, but that's when they walked towards me and tried to swindle me. "So what do you say. How about you come with us and we can s-." Right before he could finish Jane slid in front of me and cut off the jocks stupid attempt to get into my pants. "Does it look like she wants any of your beef cake crap." She turned her head around to face me and I nodded to her answer. "Now how about you two go into your loser truck and beat it." They quickly turned from confident to Scared and walked away in shame. We decided that it would be best if we hurried and got out of there before they came back. 'Well there goes my chances.' But I couldn't lose hope there was still the water park. As soon as we in the car I decided to sit in the back with Jane and Rainbow, and Jane sat in between me and Rainbow.

Janes POV

Right as we got in the car I let Flutters sit Next to me. "So are you ok Fluttershy." I turned to see if the others were paying attention, but they were mostly Asleep except AJ and Rarity who were making sure where we were going. She turned her head to face me "I'm fine. T-thank you for saving me." She started to blush, as well as me but I turned full scarlet. She foward her head to the front and made a cute yawn. "Y-your the... Best Jane... I l-lo-." I snapped my eyes to notice Fluttershy was leaning her head on my shoulder. "Wait what was that." I decided to let her sleep and I did the same. 20 minutes passed and we arrived right as it was dark. I was obviously the first one awake except AJ who was driving. "Alright y'all were here. Gety on up ya hear." I forward my attention to Fluttershy who was still resting her head on my shoulder. I slightly shook her to try and wake her up and she whipped her head up to see that we arrived. "Hey you alright Flutters." Everybody was still trying to wake up, but Rainbow was wide awake focused on Fluttershy. She quickly changed the subject and pointed out the pretty lights and slides on the side of the Entry to the Water Park. I leaned close to her so I could whisper "We'll talk later ok." She turned and nodded to my answer. "This is it girls we made it. Are you all ready for this." Pinkie started to get to excited so me, Rainbow, and Flutters walked into the entrance to get our rooms. "Ok so we'll go check out the rooms then go back to the car for our stuff." We started to go for the elevator until Rainbow said she forgot to grab something important out of the car. So me and Flutters decided that we would go check the rooms. As soon as I opened the door and turned the lights on to see the room I heard the door shut behind me. I turned around slowly to see if Flutters was alright and I was soon met with a surprise hug from the sweet and kind Fluttershy. "I-I can't help myself anymore Jane, I-I just can't stop thinking about you." When I manage to pull away she started to burst into tears. "Flutters I never knew that you felt that way." She covered her face with her hands and started cry louder. At first I thought 'we can't get a noise complaint just yet, not at least until we leave.' I really wanted to say yes to Flutters, but Rainbow she would... Never forgive me. "Flutters I-I love you. I always have but I never knew if you loved me back. I would dump Rainbow right now to get with you, but I-I can't do it... I would hate myself forever for doing that the Rainbow." She then pulled herself up and manage to stop crying, but she still had tears on her cheeks. I reached to wipe her tear and then Grabbed her arms for a hug. After the pity party we recovered and headed out to meet the others. "Hey gals I got an idea. There's a party that's supposed to be held in the party tonight. How about it." We all dropped our stuff off in the rooms and headed for the party. The second we arrive the song that's playing is "One Trick Pony" by TheLivingTombstone. I quickly take Flutters hand as well as Rainbows and we rush to the dance floor. We started to dance the whole time until Rainbow and the other girls leave to get rest, but Fluttershy stayed behind when a slow song came on. "I know you said you won't date me, but would you spare one dance please." I quickly grabbed her waist in a flash and pull her in. We both turn bright red when we're so close I could steal a kiss, but Flutters beat me to it. The kiss I've been waiting for from the person I first fell in love with. What will I do about Rainbow Dash.