Sequence III, Chapter 1: Yang - A Vacation?

Start from the beginning

"I would."

"I know you will, Blake."

"Hmph."

"Aww come on, guys. Cheer up." Ruby says, trying to lighten the mood.

"Maybe there will be cute boys there." Yang commented, with a blush.

"Yeah, I highly doubt that."

"Theres still that chance."

"Whatever." Weiss said before shoving clothes in her luggage. It was then Glynda opened the room to their dorms.

"Hurry up girls. We still have lessons going on."

"Yes." Everyone said in unison, before Glynda shut the door. The girls just shoved whatever clothes they could fit in their luggages before closing them. There were going to be out of Vale for three years. Then, they grabbed their weapons before heading to class.

-Florence, Assassin Den."

It had been four hours since you started your research. You were amazed and fascinated by their technologies and abilities.

"This might be beneficial to us, but if the Templars has these kind of firepower..." You muttered to yourself.

"Si. Which is why, we're going to need to learn their skills and powers, while they're here."

You jumped at the sudden voice, but recognised it as Ezio's.

"Go to sleep, Y/N. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day."

"Isn't it always?"

He chuckled before leaving the den. You sighed and placed the books and scrolls back to their respective places, before leaving the den and running toward your home. You climbed through the window and fell unto your bed, eyelids getting heavy.

-Beacon Academy, RWBY's Dorm.-

"Gosh that was such a pain."

"I know, right?"

"Shut up, both of you. I'm trying to sleep."

Five minutes later.

"I can't sleep, I'm way too excited for tomorrow." Ruby said. There was no replies.

"Well.. Goodnight I guess."

|The next morning|

"RISE AND SHINE, GIRLS, WE'RE GOING TO ITALY." Ruby shouted, practically waking everyone in the building. Everyone just groaned as they slowly sat up and rubbed their eyes before stretching.

"Mornin' " Yang yawned as she went to the bathroom. Weiss, Blake and Ruby following suit. They changed and took their luggages and went to the courtyard. Where many other students were already waiting.

"Hey Yang."

"Yes, Ruby."

"What do you think their cookies would taste like."

"I dunno, ask Blake."

"Hey Blak-"

"No."

"Aww."

Yang just shook her head as Ozpin took the mic, silencing everyone.

"I know you're excited. But please calm down. We're going to be there a few years so we need to make sure everyone is feeling fine. Anyone feeling ill or lightheaded?"