Distant ✥ 07

A U T H O R' S   N O T E

Hello from the other side! Kidding, hey everyone! I just want to tell you guys that Chapter 7 is up and ready to read. (Please don't kill me!)

P L E A S E...

Please be more patient with Nolan in this chapter. I have big plans for him! 😅 Btw, I have done so much for this book already and I'm rewriting some of my other books as well.

T H A N K Y O U! ❤️

Thank you guys, again, for supporting this story by giving feedbacks and such. You don't know how happy it makes me, especially on a bad day. You don't how much of an influence you guys are to me! I'm going to keep on thanking you guys every chapter haha. So much love for you! 💞😊

xoxo
-Hannah 💖

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Don't forget to
Vote, Comment, Share, & Follow
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Start reading here!

➸ ➸ ➸

❝ Sometimes the bad things
that happen in our lives put us
directly on the path to the most
wonderful things that will ever
happen to us. ❞
-Nicole Reed, Ruining You.

➸ ➸ ➸

Chapter 7
Avalynn Johnson

I woke up quite earlier than normal. It was probably 8 am or so since the sun was shining bright. Usually, I would wake up when it's 4 am. Yes, my body clock is really odd.

Anyway, as I was fixing my things, I heard a loud knock on my door.

That's strange. There isn't training today so I'm pretty sure everyone's taking advantage of it and resting, so why is someone up and early to knock on my door?

I opened the door to find Mason staring back at me.

"I figured you were awake." I smiled sheepishly.

"Are you ready?" He asks generally.

"Not at all. I don't know what to expect." I replied honestly because he was talking about it.

"I don't know as well but you better be ready, 10 o clock is just around the corner, waiting." He spoke sounding concerned.

"I know, dad." I smiled teasingly.

He then smacked my arm.

"Hey, I'm not that old! And I am certain that I don't look like your father!" Mason exclaimed.

"Unless... You roll that way. I can be your daddy." He winks. My mouth dropped open.

"Whatever, get out you fat oaf!" I pushed him out of the door. He just sniggered and put his arms up in surrender.

"Okay, okay."

Once he was out, I changed into my attire for today. Starting the morning out, I went to the kitchen and just stole a grilled cheese sandwich that was placed on the table. Yes, I am stealthy enough not to be noticed. Once I acquired the sandwich, I immediately devoured the food.