I little tear runs down my snout as I slow my pace down. I come to a stop in a clearing which has this beautiful clear lake just sparkling from the sun. I go behind a tree and shift from my light great wolf and change into a over sized T-shirt we hid in the trees. Who ever thought of this idea is so smart!.
I sit by the lake as I wait for my friends to catch up, I hear foot steps behind me.

"Are you two finished your lover quarrel?" I turn around and see my two best friends emerge from the pushes hand in hand. My smile turns into a slight frown at the sight, Eliot notices my sudden change and sighs

. "I'm sorry he is doing this to you Ken, he can be such a dickhead" I laugh and turn my frown upside down

"Isn't he your best friend and you are his future beta?"

"Yea but your my best friend to, just because I'm his future beta does not mean I agree with him"

I looked at Payton who leans up and kisses him on the cheek "Your a good man Eliot, and he is right Ken you don't deserve this shit so I have a proposal"

oh no not that grin, what is she up to.

<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>><<
"Payton I don't think this is a good idea" I say as I stand in front of my body mirror with a tight midnight blue dress on, which stops above my knees. My light mousey brown hair is lightly curled and I have heavy makeup on with winged eyeliner, thanks to Payton she has a skill for hair and makeup lucky girl!.

"Oh come on Ken, your my plus one! Well I'm Eliot's plus one so I guess that makes you my plus plus one" she claps at herself, gosh this girl is a worry.

I sigh because I know I'm not getting out of this.
"Fine, but really" I point to my dress

"Oh shush you look HAWT, AMAZING, BANGING"

"Ok ok!"
Well here goes nothing.

<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>>>

As I follow Eliot and Payton into our pack house, which is holding Greyson's 18th Birthday. Yep I'm going to my mates 18th birthday who doesn't want anything to do with me.

"Guys I can't do this"

I go to turn around but before I can make it to far Eliot and Payton grab both my arms.

"Oh no you don't" they say in unison
I gulp and get ready for what I'm about to face.

The doors open and a big waft of alcohol and sweat hit my nostrils. I scrunch my face up and point to the many bodies grinding and humping on the dance floor.

"Classy!" Payton yells over the music. I laugh and nod my head I scan the dance floor and see something I didn't wanna see, tears start to fill my eyes. Payton and Eliot look at me and follow were my eyes are gazing. Eliot touches my shoulder while Payton grabs my hand. In front of me is nothing my my mate with his shirt off, with one girl kissing his mouth while the other grinds on his ass. I hold my breath while I hear my wolf growl at the sight in front of us.

Greyson breaks from the kiss and sniffs the air, his eye look straight into my watery ones. I see sadness in his eyes for a split second before I see pure anger. He breaks away from the girls and come straight to us.

"What the fuck is she doing here!"
Payton steps in front of me, while Eliot step protectively in front of Payton.

"Chill man she" I cut him off I can't take this he is a ass hole to do this to me.

"She was was just leaving!" I scream
I've had enough, Payton looks at me. Everything just suddenly goes quiet the music stops. I push Eliot out of the way, and look straight into Greyson's eyes.

"Greyson Arrow, I would never reject my mate nor would I put you threw the pain you have put me threw! I will never forgive you for what you have done so when you are so called ready, I will never ever accept you!" I scream so loudly everyone can hear me. My wolf whimpers at what I have said, she will understand in the long run.

Greyson stretches his hand out to try and touch my face as tear stream down I slap his hand and turn around. Everyone's eyes are on me, I hold my head high and walk to the door. As I open the door and walk out I sense something, I sniff the air and look around.

"Oh my god!"

Hundreds of wolf are standing in front of the pack house.

I feel my hand being grabbed and I'm pushed into a hard chest, tingles go threw my body.

"Greyson"
I'm turned around quicker then I can blink and stare into a pair of big brown eyes

"Kennedy run! NOW!"

Before I can register anything a loud howl comes echoing threw the woods. Shit this is going to go badly.
<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>>
My grey paws hit the ground as fast as they can. I'm running threw the woods to get away from the battle, I lost Payton and Eliot I have tried to mind link them but I can't get a hold of them.

'Payton, Eliot where are you!'

Nothing....

Shit I keep running until I am knock of my feet. I whimper and look into a pair of blue eyes and white sharp teeth. I growl and go to bite his neck, but he is too quick and goes for my snout I whimper at the pain. I slash my claw against the wolfs face which causes him to let go, and stumble off me.

'Someone help me!' I mind link for anyone who can hear me

'Kennedy where are you!!, I'm coming!'

'Greyson? Ahhh' I'm cut off as the wolf with blue eyes bites my paw, which causes me to fall over hard

'Kennedy hold on babe I'm coming!' Greyson panics threw the mind link.

Suddenly the blues eyed wolf steps back as he watches my body on the ground, I here familiar sound of bone cracking, he is now in human form a dark skinned man with dark curly short hair looks down at me with soft blue eyes. He is beautiful, no Kennedy he is the Enemy. I go to stand but whimper at the pain.

"Whoa girl, strong one aren't you"

his voice is smooth and deep, he radiates power but he is not an Alpha. I try ignore the fact this lovely man is naked in front of me.

I let out a low growl.

"Ey, ey shhh, you are a strong one. My Alpha will be happy to meet you"

Wait Alpha, meet what the heck he is not going to kill me. Before I can register what's happening I feel a prick on my leg. I look and see two other muscular men stand behind me with a needle. I look over the the blue eyed man as he slowly fades into a blur

"Sorry girl, but rest you will be fine just sleeee'
And everything goes black......

<<<<>>>>>><<<<>>>>>>>>>>
Omg I know a lot happend but there is lots more!!!!
Will try and Update often!!
Peace
A+E