This is why you hold on

Chasity POV

I have no where to go.

Lost dead ends when I think of a place.

I might be able to bunk with my aunt.

No I can't she's taught me to be independent.

It would literally kill her if she knew I don't have anywhere else to stay.

Me and Jonas spent at least 10,000 dollars on a nice cabin up by a nice water fall. The house is a nice size maybe we could call it large and its completed in a serenity of trees, its a nice winter home for us and we've spent plenty there together.

Since I also payed 5,000 dollars for it I will stay there until I find a better place. I am so not going to Zane's place and I really don't think Jonas would take me back. I'm done I have to find me a decent job so I could completely move to another planet.

I sigh as I pull up in front of the lovely cabin. I take my bags inside to find it spotless and quiet I put my bags in the guest room, Theres too many happy memories in the main room for me to stay in there.

I go into the kitchen and look into the fridge there's stuff in here from about last month. Jonas keeps it stocked just in case of emergency. I take out a cup of blueberry chubani yogurt. Most of the food expires in about two weeks so I should be fine till then.

I walk into the living room and I see a picture of me and Jonas, we look so happy together. As I feel tears start to swell up in my eyes I put the picture down and I go throw away the yogurt and walk back to the room and lye down crying myself to sleep.

***two weeks and three days later***

Wow two weeks and I haven't seen or talked to anyone but as I predicted the food is no longer good in fact its started to smell and its becoming unpleasant. I have to go out today and get something to eat so here I got outside for the first time in two weeks.

I put on my blue v neck and some black skinny jeans my blue high topped converse and my gold heart necklace I also put on my leather jacket cause its not as cold as I would have thought. I am almost ready to leave when I hear a knock on the door which makes me panick. Nobody's knows I'm here so who could possibly be at the door?

I walk over to the door at a nice slow steady paste making sure I have enough time to get the shocked expression off my face but once I open the door it comes right back as I see who stands before me.

"You haven't answered any of my calls." He says.

"Maybe I was busy hiding from you and everyone else." I blurt walking past the man in front of me.

"Well you picked a crappy hiding spot considering you hid in our winter home where all of the cable bills come to my house." Jonas says this and pulls out a piece of paper showing our a jointed names on a bill.

"Well I didn't have no place to go and I am part owner of this house to so I believe I have a right of staying here."

"Look I didn't come to fight nor did I come to put you out of our house. I came to apologize and to give you another chance."

I think about this for a second and as it sinks in and all my memories come back.

When Jonas proposed

When we had our first date

When we bought this house

When he cleaned the house for the first time

When we had sex for the first time

When I left him naked on the floor after I gave him a blow job

Huh its beautiful really and we've had so many funny times so many firsts together. Then memories of Zane begin to surface.

When we met at the party

When he first kissed me

When he tried to fuck me at his office

When he did fuck me at his house

When I threw a hundred dollars at him for seducing me

When he kissed me after screaming at me at his BBQ and jonas caught us

Me and jonas we've had so many firsts and I was never totally sure if I loved him and that's just the half he couldn't even make me wet until I met Zane. I know now who I want to be with and I know we will have so many more firsts together. So many things we can still find out about each other.

"Jonas I appreciate you coming down here and giving me another chance but I really don't want your pity I don't want to be with you and I've just realized that I was never in love with you but I have realized that I am in love with somebody else. Someone I need to go see right now."

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm sorry to have to say that I can't accept that."

He pulls out something from underneath his shirt and I gasp once I see its a pistol. I immediately start to run into the many many trees I hear couple shots that are directed towards me but I dodge them all even though jonas is a pretty good shot.

I run faster and faster hearing footsteps behind me closing in. I also hear the sound of waves getting closer and after a few more minutes of running I stop at the end of a steep cliff and I look down only to realize there's nothing but the river leading to the waterfall. The current is so strong it looks like its could move 90 tons.

I hear a small click sound and I slowly turn around to see the gun pointed right at my face.

"Jonas please don't do this you don't have to we can go home and act like non of this ever happened."

"I'm tired chasity I'm tired of everything I'm tired of being responsible I'm tired of going to a souless meaning less job and coming back everyday is the best part because I get to come home to you."

"And I can fix that I can help you don't have to do everything on your own its ok I love to help you know its me."

He takes two steps forward I take one step back but the point of the gun is now on my forehead and he shows no sign of Putting it down.

"Jonas I'm sorry." I whisper this as I put my hands up in surrender as I lean back and let myself fall off of the cliff my head hits the water and darkness over comes me as my whole life flashes before me.