This feeling *continued*

Before I get started I would like to dedicate this chapter to Axel-Loves-Icecream thank you for inspiring me with you stories and you passionate words!

______________

Chasitys POV

As I start to pick up my glass filled with wine I look over at Jonas, he's so beautiful when he eats its like he's a god that makes me happy with everything that he does. He's my Jonas and no one can change that. Right?

Anyway I take a sip of my wine and I hear a small chuckle I set my glass down only to realize Jonas is now sitting beside me smiling bright as day, making me laugh a little.

"What are you planning Jonas?"I say with a wide smirk.

"Babe I just can't wait anymore I mean I see you every day and its like I go crazy every second I spend with you makes me want you even more." His tone gets lower as he speaks but not a low as if he's embarrassed its a seductive sentual low.

The next thing I feel his lips on my neck making a slight moan come from my mouth he kisses all over my neck until he finds my soft spot when he does he kisses it and licks it swirling his tongue and sucking ever so slightly. He picks me up with one hand and rips the table cloth off with the other. I almost open my mouth to complain but then I realize I don't clean up anyway he does so I have nothing to complain about.

He lays me on the table very slowly and I grab his hair and pull his lips down to mine we kiss passionately and I use my hands to unbuckle his belt and when I finally do his pulls away from our kiss only for a second to pull of his shirt immediately coming back to our kiss. His tongue feels like magic as he swirls his tongue around in my mouth exploring every part of it. Surprisingly I start to think about earlier today when Zane slammed me onto his office door and took my lips as if they were his this thought makes me wet wetter than I already was. I would love for Zane to be inside me with his huge monster cock filling me to my maximum. Making me scream as he pumps his huge erect dick in and out of my pussy. Oh god I would kill for that!

Surprised at my thoughts I come back to reality were Jonas is taking his sweat time kissing and sucking down my neck and I push him off of me and he looks up at me shocked I can see his clear erection as he only has his boxers on I grab his boxers pulling them down only to be created by his cock in my face. Its not as big as Zane's but its not small either. I take the tip of him into my mouth swirling my tongue around licking all of the pre-cum off his tip then I push my head down taking all of him in my mouth I feel the tip of his dick hit the back of my throat. He grabs my head and starts to fuck my mouth and in about one short minute he cums right into my throat.

I stand up grab the whine bottle of the floor I drink the rest grab my jacket wallet and keys and I walk to the door look I look back at Jonas he looks confused as to why I'm going and where but I ignore his confused face and I open the door and leave.

I go to my car get in closing the door after me stick the key in the ignition then I realize my cars in the shop this is Jonas' car I don't care I look up and see him in the door way, he still looks confused and a little sad I put the car in drive and head off to wherever I think I'm going and I don't look back because I know if I do I'll only go back to Jonas' arms apologizing for leaving as I am but I don't know I just have to leave and go wherever I'm going.

After driving for about twenty five minutes I almost shit my pants to find out I'm in front of Zane's house I don't know what I'm doing here but obviously my body does by time I realize what I'm doing I'm at Zane's door I knock hard. He opens the door for a moment I see shock on his face then it goes right to a happy smile.

"Oh my god chasity are you OK I was worried sick about you look I'm sorry for what I did but I jus-" I cut him off by jumping into his arms and kissing him he's shocked but instantly starts kissing me back I smile on his lips as he carries me into the house and kicked the door closed behind us.

__________

He guys I hope you like this new chapter! Sorry it took me like a day to update but I'll try and keep up but you know college isn't easy. So I'll try my best to update soon and just because you guys waited you all get cheese Popsicles!