This feeling

Hey guys sorry for the late update but I'm sure your going to like this chapter ;-)

_______________

I wake up the next morning get undressed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I enter the bathroom turn the hott water on and step in it feels like I've been in here forever when I start to prune I step out and wrap a towel around me and head to the kitchen. I see a slip of paper on the refrigerator its a note from Jonas.

I went out to work early I made you some breakfast its in the microwave don't forget to take your car to the shop I told you about and I hope you have a wonderful day see you at 6pm I love you with all my heart.
Xoxo
-jonas

With a huge smile on my face I skip towards the microwave I see my favorite food blueberry pancakes and maple sausage mmm yummy!

I sit down on the stool at the island and start to devour my pancakes once I've finished I throw the plate in the sink and head up stairs to put on some clothes. I decide to put on some skinny jeans some black converse and a black v neck I pull my hair into a high ponytail leaving my sides down in the front and for the final touch I put on my black leather jacket. I grab my keys my wallet and then I head out the door once I get into my car I head straight for the car shop Jonas told me about, praying that I don't have to buy a whole new car.

Once I arrive at the shop they tell me to head straight into the garage I drive my car onto a ramp and then get out to talk to the guy whose supposed fix my car. A nice tall man tells me which office to go to once I get there I knock and someone tells me to come in I enter and am imediatly(fail?) Greeted with a warm welcome.

"Hey chasity nice to see you again!"

"Zane what are you doing here!"

"Duh I own the place."

"That's cool." I say with displacement in my voice.

"What's wrong ." zane states with concern in his voice.

You know what's wrong you girlfriend kissing jerk!

"I'm OK I." Brightening up my face with a huge smile.

"OK well let's get right to it!"

We head back out to my car he takes a look and asks Me what's wrong I tell him about the ererer noise its been making he says I just need a simple oil change I thank the heavens there's nothing wrong with my car.

"So how much will it be to get fixed?"

"Its usually not that much but for you I'll do it for free."

"Wait what no I couldn't just tell me how much it costs."

" I insist that you do not pay for this simple thing."he says this with seriousness in his voice I know I can't decline.

"Ok but next time I'm paying double. No triple the price."

"As you wish we just need to head back to my office to discuss some more things."

"Oh sure im just gonna call Jonas then I'll head right down."

"Ok."

Once I see zane reach his office I take out my phone and dial Jonas' number after about two rings he answers.

"Hey babe how's it going?"

"Its good I was just calling to check on you I miss you so much."

"I miss you too hun bun so how did everything go at the shop."

"I'm still here just finishing some stuff up."

"That sounds good hey hun I gotta go I have a meeting in like 5 minutes."

"Ok can I just ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why didn't you tell me zane worked here?"

"Because you just met zane yesterday and I told you about this place 3 days ago."he chuckles through his words.

"Its not a problem just wondering I love you Jonas."

"I love you too my hunny pot see you later."

"Bye!"

I hang up my phone and slip it back into my pocket. Hunny pot? I head to Zane's office I walk in and I'm instantly pinned against the closed door something soft and warm crashes onto my lips.

"What took.... You.. So long."zane breathes out as he kisses along the nape of my neck.

"What are you doing!?."

I exclaim through slight moans.he grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist hoisting me up onto his huge desk were I now feel his huge hard on.
Wow his mini him huge! I mean like Godzilla huge! I moan at the feeling of his member poking at my stomach.

"Stop." I manage to get the words out between moans but it just sounds like a cry for more. I find enough strength to push him off me I take out my wallet and throw a hundred dollar bill at him.

"Thanks but I'm not interested in selling myself out for a free oil change!"

I scream this stomping out of the shop I hear him scream "its not like that" as I run down the block I call Jonas as it is now 7:26pm wow I've been her since three that's along time. Anyway Jonas picks me up as usual he has made dinner I sit down and prepare to have a good meal with my jonas.

Hey guys sorry I ended it weird but it will make sense in the next chapter! Thanks for reading!