Trying to Forget

Hey guys sorry its been so long but I hope your ready for my new book that comes out after this so enjoy!

______________

Zane's POV

As I wake up I smell something nasty. Oh its just me. I get up grab a towel and head for the bathroom I go into the bathroom and slip off my nasty clothes from yesterday turn on the hott water and I step in the tub and let the water rinse off the dirt and hopefully the emotional pain.

Once I wash up and rinse off I dry off in the bathroom and throw the towel on the floor. The maid will get it I say to myself. Right I don't have one , I really should get me one of those. I walk out the bathroom in all my naked glory as I do every morning, and I go into my room put on some briefs and lay back down on my bed only to realize the stentch was now on my bed I quickly get up pull off the sheets and throw them on the floor and change to some new ones. The maid will get the others I say to myself. Oh yeah I don't have one I really should get me one of those.

I feel my eyes get heavy once again I don't have work today its Saturday and its only 1:34 so I can sleep I let my eyes close and my thoughts leave my mind as I fall asleep.

*
Chastity's POV

I wake up to a nice smell automatically knowing Jonas has made breakfast I smile hop up and race to the bathroom brush my teeth and walk downstairs I sit down on a stool at the island and Jonas sets a plate right in front of me. I dig in knowing that he will only watch me until I finish wash the plate then eat his breakfast. But something in the air feels different there's like a tension and I like it.

We finish eating and while Jonas washes his plate I go upstairs I realize now that all the tension must have been sexual because I realize I only have on my under wear. I feel heat go to my cheeks when I feel a hand wrap around my waist and pulls me in tight pulling my hair from my neck he whispers into my ear.

"You can't run away from me this time."

"I don't want to."I whisper back in a seductive tone. I turn around and his lips capture mine in a hard passionate kiss as his tongue explores all the contours of my mouth.

I feel my underwear get tugged at and I stop the kiss for a moment to take them off Jonas turns me around and unhooks my bra. He starts kissing me down my neck all the way to the center of my back making me arch.
I turn back around to face him and he picks me up and throws me on the bed I bite my lip as he starts to undress very slowly almost performing for me.

I grab him and pull him on top of me and start kissing him once again and he breaks the kiss and I sigh but I immediately arch once he takes one of my nipples into his wet mouth. using his other hand to play with my other nipple he squeezes it hard making me moan and he smirks as he comes back up to kiss me once more then he takes his dick and sticks it at my entrance and I dig my finger nails into his back as he proceeds to stick himself inside me. I've tensed back up since Zane but that's not what I should be thinking about right now.

I pull him closer as he starts to thrust in and out of me over and over again at an accelerated speed.
_____________

Zane's POV

I wake up once again and it is now 6:47 meaning I slept almost the entire day so its time for me to have some fun and try to forget about that girl who's name shall never be spoken.
I get up put on some jeans a black tight fitting v neck that shows all my muscles and my black Jordan's and I decide to go to a bar and see what girl I can take home and fuck.

Once I get to the bar I order two beers and hunt for my next victim I spot a girl in a little strapless red dress grinding and dancing on the dance floor.I chug the rest of my beer I walk over to her and get behind her she looks at me then starts grinding on me which makes my dick hard. I grab her hair and i pull it from her neck and whisper into her ear.

"I'm feeling this song are you feeling me."she chuckles and replies back with a yes I grab her hand and pull her out of the bar and we go to my car and once she slips in the passenger side I drive to my house. Once we arrive I pick her up take her into my house I rip of her clothes and mines I sit her on the island and I stick my dick into her pussy and start pounding into her not even considering with the foreplay. I pound into her and I can see tears form in her eyes which makes me go faster and harder into her body and she Cry's out terribly for me to slow down but she never tells me to stop. But I don't listen I just go faster and harder completely rearranging the insides of her stomach once I feel myself about to cum I slip out of her and put on a condom then I proceed to fuck her I scream as I cum squirting into the condom.

"Chasity!"
_____________

Chastity's POV very short

As Jonas pumps in and out of my pussy I only could wish that he would go as fast and as hard as Zane did but Jonas is too considerate for that especially because he thinks I'm a virgin.
As Im about to climax Jonas thrusts become harder Indicating he's gonna cum we cum at the same time screaming each others names.

"Chasity!" He screams.

"Jonas!"I scream.
______________

Zane's POV short

Once I'm finish I see she's pasted out I grab one of my shirts since I ripped her clothes I put it on her I take her to my car drive back to the bar and I leave her in the parking lot on the curb. I drive home wipe my cum off the island and floor I go to my room slam on my bed and immediately sleep takes over my body.