Im screwed!

Hey this chapter will be really short but don't get too sad the next one will be longer ;-)

_____________

As I'm driving home I can't help but notice a firey pain in between my thts and oh god it hurts! I realize I left my phone in the car last night and I realize that I'm starving. After stopping at a Denys and after listening to 58 voice mails from Jonas I set off back home which is literally down the street.

I open the door to see the messy kitchen from last night is clean. "Thank you jonas." I breath out then I quietly go upstairs I peep into our bedroom to see Jonas sleeping still with his phone lodged in his hand.I tiptoe to the guest bedroom right next door to our room and I usually keep some spare clothes in there so I grab a towel and my clothes and head to the bathroom.

After a refreshing shower I wrap a towel around my body my vagina still hurts but the hott water helps. I slip on some light blue skinny jeans some white shell heads and a white v neck I let my hair down fluffing it just a bit and my natural waves do the rest.

I go into the room this time I don't creep or tip toe.

"Jonas ,Jonas wake up I'm back."

"Wha- I we can't -."

He mumbles something as he stretches out his body he looks up and he automatically hops out the bed and onto me.

"Hey love bug I missed you." I say with a smile on my face.

"I don't ever want to loose you I want you forever." He says getting down on one knee making tears form up in my eyes as he asks the most impossible question he ever could right now.

"Chasity eve Morgan will you marry me?"

My jaw drops tears start rolling down my face and jonas has a worried smile on his.

__________

Omg oh no he didn't like w.t.f will she say yes will she dump him for zane.
The world may never no!

Until the next chapter ;-).

See you then!!!!!