Chapter 7: Lets Go Left!!

Start from the beginning

I sat at the top of the door and paused, I was up there for a good thirty seconds before taking a deep breath and pushing off, screaming the whole way down. I did NOT LAND GRACFULLY. I am not graceful, in any way, shape or form! In case you didn't notice, this is chapter 7 after all I have been nothing but a wrecking ball of terror. In more ways than one...

I landed on my legs but they buckled under and my face fell flat into the ground, ass in the air. I got on my hands and knees and spat out mud and blood. I had banged my mouth pretty hard and now I was bleeding. I can guarantee that if I'm gonna die. It's gonna be from blood loss.

"Catherine?"

"Cat?"

I could hear Leon, Ashley, and Katie calling my name.

"I'm fine." I yelled back. "But I never ever want to do that again!"

Katie laughed on the other side.

"Shut up!" I yelled then removed the long piece of wood that was stopping the door from opening.

Leon pushed on it opening it up for all of them to come through. Leon stopped and stared at uswhile Katie came over probably spazing out over my bleeding mouth.

"Are you ok!? Oh my god, Cat I should have gone if I knew you were gonna land flat on your face!"

I gave her a blank stare that made her crack up before apologizing. I ignored her and wiped my bleeding mouth with my sleeve, more blood to ad to nice collection I was starting, If there was a contest to most filthy girl, I would win.

Leon took the lead once more and led Ashley, Katie and I to a bridge and low and behold was the merchant, it's funny how he pops up everywhere. I remember once my dad had watched me play and pointed this out, so he dubbed the merchant "The Quike-mart", seems to fit if you ask me. There everywhere!

I couldn't help but frown at the thoughts of my dad. Was he missing me now? Did he even know I was gone? I was more attached to my Dad than mom and lived with him most of the time, I was at his house when this all happened. Dad was always able to make me laugh even when I was sad or pissed at him. I could never keep my negative emotions, he was just too funny.

"-therine."

"Huh?" Looking up I saw Leon was standing in front of me. I must have zoned out. "Sorry, what is it?"

"Your gun, can I see it?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Will I be getting it back?"

"Yes." I handed the TMP to Leon and he walked off to the merchant, probably going to upgrade it or something.

Katie came back over to me. "You seem pretty attached to him."

"I am not." I pouted.

"You are too!"

Ashley came over probably feeling lonely. "can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I shrugged."

"Do you think we'll get out of this alive...?"

I looked at her concerned and tilted my head. "Why wouldn't we?"

"Well, you look pretty beat up. I wouldn't be surprised if you fell over right now...Plus based on your story we've got a lot of stuff to go through to get home." Now that Ashley mentioned it, my body was starting to ache all over. Even that stab wound in the shoulder that had stopped hurting a while ago was starting to ache. I began to notice a lot more pain on my body that I realized I had.

A throbbing head ache; probably from all my head injuries, stiff and aching muscles, a searing pain somewhere in my ankle and hurting bruises all over my body. And to add to it my mouth hurt now from my epic fail of a face plant. I was being WAY to reckless for my own good, I'm probably going to end up getting myself killed if I'm not more careful.