Chapter 5: Leon Drops His pants

Start from the beginning

"Ohh, what horrible dream." He muttered. I already knew what his dream had been about so I didn't ask. He looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, just the dream." He said looking away.

"What was it about" I asked before realizing it.

"Well...." He looked concerned and even a little scared.

"What was it? Spit it out." I asked in a hurry.

"I...I killed you..."

I froze; Leon was looking at the ground and was pail. I probably looked the same. He dreamed that he had killed me?

"How?"

"What?" he looked at me confused. "Why does it-"

"How." I asked again but more forceful.

Leon just stared at me with a serious look. I could tell he really didn't want to talk about this but I wanted to know. I don't even know why. I just wanted to know how Leon had killed me...maybe so I could prepare just in case he-

"I beat you to death," He finally said. "With my bare hands."

A chill instantly shot down my spine a long with a mental image of Leon Beating me over and over again. His eyes crimson and a crazy smile plastered to his face. I shuttered again and my blood ran cold. I stepped back slightly.

Leon noticed this and stood up. "It was just a dream not like it's going to actually happen."

"Bullshit." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"Look Catherine, it was just a dream I would never-"

"Shut up!" I yelled at him and backed up to the far corner. I pulled my TMP out and aimed it at him. He looked shocked and even a little scared. "Don't come any closer."

"Catherine...put the gun down." Leon said in a soothing tone and gestured with his hands for me to drop it.

"No." I said bluntly. I don't know if I was paranoid or just plain crazy. All I knew is that I wanted Leon as far away from me as possibly right now.

"I would never do that to you and you know it." He continued and stepped a little closer.

"I don't, you have a parasite in you Leon, for all I know I could turn around and then have you shoot me in the back...literally!" I put emphasis on the last word by shooting next to Leon's foot. He stepped back in surprise and stared at me.

"Put the damn gun down!" He Lunged at me. I shut my eyes tight and instinctively shot. Leon shouted in pain and rammed into me. The gun was knocked out of my hands and I fell back landing on a small desk. It collapsed under my wait and as I hit the ground a sharp pain flooded my backside. I yelped in pain and rolled over onto my stomach, I tried to look at what it was but Leon stepped on my shoulder pinning me down. I clenched my teeth to stop myself from cursing at him. I squirmed and tried to crawl away but Leon's wait held my down. I froze when Leon suddenly decided to grab my ass.

"What the hell are you doing you freaking pervert!" I screamed. I was about to continue screaming at him when everything started to go fuzzy. "Whhhaaa..?"

Leon's wait lifted and I was turned to face him. A small metal needle was shoved into my face, I tried to focus on it but I was too distracted by Leon's pretty face. Wait...What?

"It's a tranquilizer. It was in the desk you fell on." He said, his voice sounded like it was under water.

"Oh goody...." I slurred. "It's so shiny..."