Resident Evil 4: Angels with guns

Start from the beginning

It was probably a bad idea considering how creepy this was getting, but I leaned closer to the T.V. to get a look.

It blinked for several seconds before letters started appearing. Like someone was typing.

'Please help me'

An unamused look was instantly on my face. "Alright, that's cheesy. This isn't some bad movie where someone contacts a stranger for help."

I went to turn the T.V. off but no matter how many times I hit the button it didn't shut off. Words kept appearing on the screen.

"You have no choice. There is no option. People are doing bad things. Forcing me to do bad things. I have your friend."

I was getting desperate, I went to reach for the plug in the power outlet to finally just end it but the room was suddenly blasted with white light from the screen.

I didn't think a television could even get that bright!

I covered my eyes, protecting my sweet retinas as I fell backwards. At the time it felt like I had actually fallen. Like that split second as your walking up stairs and you don't realize there isn't another step at the top but your foot keeps falling down. That moment of panic.

I felt that panic in my gut before I did hit the ground I laid back and sighed. My nerves so over worked. But..

Itchy... Everything was itchy...

I opened my eyes to find I was laying on the ground. Trees towered above me and leaves lay below me. I felt hot. I looked at my clothes which had drastically changed from a t-shirt and shorts to a sweater and a mini skirt with knee high socks. The air was way too hot for this kind of clothing.

I stood up and patted the leaves of my back and butt. Looking around I noticed I was in the middle of a forest, it looked familiar somehow... But I couldn't put my finger on it.

I had to go through a few bushes and fallen trees but I finally found the road. There was a fence separating it from the woods. I tried to climb over it but my skirt got caught on the barbed wire.

"Damn it..." I cursed under my breath. I started to work at it trying to get free. I was to caught up in trying to get free that I didn't hear footsteps till they were right behind me. I froze, a shadow was cast over me, I slowly turned around and my eyes went wide.

"Need some help?"

Leon S. Kennedy was standing right behind me. I knew who he was, I played the game, like, forty times! But actually seeing him was one hell of a surprise. I didn't say anything for a while and just stared at him. He was giving me a suspicious look. He didn't look real. He still looked like he as in a video game. Then a again I might look the same way....cool.

"Do you need help?" he repeated.

I don't know what most of you would do but I ran. Yes, I ran away. I mean, sure, its Leon, but come on! Really? What the hell was I suppose to do? Say "Hi! I'm a huge fan! Can I run around, shoot zombies, and save the president's daughter with you?"? I don't think so. I already had other stuff on my mind. Stuff like how did I get here? Where's Katie? I was also scared out of my mind! That was Leon, LEON!

"Hey! Stop!" I heard him call. I could hear him running after me but I didn't stop. There are multiple reasons why I ran from a super hot game character. First off, I'm really shy around people. I don't like talking or being around them... second off, I had no idea what he was going to do! I know he wouldn't hurt me but.... I was just too confused to care at the moment...you would be to...right?

I saw a house up ahead, I knew what was inside but I ran straight for it. I kicked the door open and ran into the house; I stopped to see the man poking the fire in his fireplace. I didn't move, he didn't notice me yet. I glanced back to see Leon was catching up, I ran past the man who looked up just in time to see me running up his stairs. I'm sure he shouted something in Spanish but I wasn't listening. Upstairs was a dead end other than some ammo and a small desk. I instinctively grabbed the ammo and hid under the desk.