Epilogue

<<<THIRD PERSON POV>>>

"Mommy, Daddy! I can't finish Mason!" Ellie whined.

"Do you want some help, sweetie?" Elsa smiled.

"That'd be cheating, Els," Jack said.

"There is a difference between helping and catching, Jack!" Elsa said, rolling her eyes.

Elsa and Ellie went inside the house, searching every room for any sign of snow white hair or a little mischievous boy.

"Not in the living room!" Elsa called.

Ellie searched every inch of the kitchen. She whined and muttered under her breath.

"Not here either, Mommy!" Ellie whined.

Elsa and Ellie searched the entire house for a sign of Mason, but there wasn't any sort of sign.

The mother and daughter went back outside to find the father and son laughing at them.

"Mason, you were out here the whole time?!" Ellie exclaimed.

"Of course, sis! I'm sneaky like that," Mason laughed.

Mason looks like a miniature Jack. He has white hair, mesmerising ocean blue eyes, pale skin, pearly white teeth and of course, Mason took after Jack with his childishness and mischief.

"Jack, I'm going to get you!" Elsa huffed.

Jack muttered something under his breath to Mason. The little boy stood in front of his Dad and gave his Mom big, irresistible, adorable puppy eyes.

"You are off the hook...this once!" Elsa glared.

Jack wipes his forehead and laughed to himself saying gets her every time. Mason ran onto the swing set and Ellie ran after her little brother.

"Mommy, can you push me?" Mason begged.

"Daddy, can you push me?" Ellie begged.

Jack and Elsa both looked at each other and laughed at their adorable little children. Jack pushed Ellie, whilst Elsa pushed Mason.

"Elsa!" Two female voice squealed.

"Tooth! Punzie!" Elsa squealed excitedly.

She ran to her best friends and hugged them tightly. The best friends hugged back and their boyfriends. Oops correction: husbands were walking to Jack.

"Uncle Bunny, Uncle Flynn!" Mason and Ellie clapped.

"Hello, kids," Bunny smiled.

"Hey, Mason, Ellie!" Flynn smiled.

Elsa, Tooth and Punzie were still in their best friend hug. They eventually broke it and all sat down at the bench.

"How was the honeymoon?" Elsa clapped asking Punzie.

"It was, oh so romantic!" Punzie sighed dreamily.

"Well, me and Bunny are going to adopt a child!" Tooth clapped smiling happily.

Elsa felt ever so sorry for Bunny and Tooth, because they couldn't have child of their own. Tooth and Bunny didn't really care about that, because the child they are going to adopt would still be their own to them.

"Well, Flynn has been talking about kids a lot too actually," Punzie smiled sweetly.

"Aww," Elsa and Tooth chorused.

"Well, he got his wish, just doesn't know yet," Punzie giggled.

"WHAT?!" Tooth and Elsa gasped.

"Yup, I am! Flynn doesn't know yet," Punzie smirked.

After two months, Flynn had actually realised that Punzie was pregnant. He was so happy when he found out about it. Punzie and Flynn had a beautiful baby girl, who had brown hair and green eyes. They all adored her so much. Flynn and Punzie named her Emily.

They were all happy from the once twisted lives they lived, that all changed for them and they now live a happy life together as friends and family.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 So, this is the end of Jelsa Runnig with the stripper 😭😖😪 Well, you know what that means?! 😧 THE NEW BOOK WILL BE STARTING! 😁❤️ The book will be published sometime today! 😁 With not just one! 1️⃣ Not just two! 2️⃣ But THREE CHAPTERS! 3️⃣ I hope you enjoyed Jelsa Running with the stripper 😁

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo