Chatper 29

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

We are currently in the waiting room in the hospital. I know how much Elsa hates hospitals. We finally see Elsa come out with crutches and a bandage on her foot. I run to Elsa with Ellie in my arms and hug her tightly.

"Are you okay?!" I ask worriedly.

Elsa laughed nervously. I looked at her worried. She wouldn't say a thing. The doctor next to her sighs.

"Actually, she can't walk for at least a month. Miss Arrendelle almost punctured her vein and it's took a great effect on her muscles in her foot," The Doctor admitted.

I looked at Elsa shocked. She was biting her lip. I can't go with Elsa like this.

"I recommend...don't have her walking too much until that foot is healed," The doctor advises.

"Thanks, Doc." I smile.

The Doctor smiles back. He then goes to the others in the waiting room. I look at Elsa, but she is looking down still biting her lip.

"Elsa, look at me...please?" I say.

Elsa sighs and slowly looks up. I can see pain, anger and worry in her eyes. I have to ask about this later. It's kind of got me worried now...

"Come on, Snowflake." I whisper.

Elsa nods. I hold Ellie and keep at Elsa's steady pace. I can't believe that, she almost punctured a vein in her foot! That is how deep that razor went in! We see Tooth, Bunny, Sandy and North looking shocked.

"Wow, mate! You going to be okay?" Bunny said concerned.

I look at Bunny. No, no. I didn't look at Bunny. I just gave him my deadliest glare. Tooth sees me and giggles. Everyone looks at Tooth confused.

"Jack, Bunny is just asking how Elsa is. No need to be jelly!" Tooth laughs.

The others turn to me. I groan in defeat and basically just gave up from there. Elsa looked totally confused.

"Why are you jealous, Jack? No offence, Bunny, but you're not my type and I'm not a cheater," Elsa said defensively.

I smile at her. She always has been different from those other girls. I'm happy that Elsa is mine now. She kisses my cheek and I smile. North takes Ellie and covers her eyes.

"Guys, she can't watch that!" North exclaims.

Me and Elsa burst out laughing. Tooth, Bunny and Sandy joined in. North had a face with the expression of really. It made our laughter increase. We calmed down and walked to the car. Tooth was holding Ellie for me, whilst I was helping Elsa. She was having a bit of trouble.

"I could make that much easier!" I said smirking.

Elsa looked at me and her eyes widened. I saw Sandy from the corner of my eyes gesturing Elsa to run. Elsa gave Sandy a really look. I tried my best to contain my laughter. Elsa glared at me and I rose my hands in defeat.

"I was laughing at your expression," I say truthfully.

Elsa huffed at me like a three year old. I chuckled at her and smirk to myself. I fall back a bit. I see North look at me from the front with a what are you doing face. I smirk with a just watch. North gets Bunny and Tooth's attention and they watch. I run up behind Elsa and pick her up bridal style. She screams: everyone laughs at her, even Ellie!