Chapter 24

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

Tooth fainted over forty five minutes ago. She was still unconscious when she left! Everyone left around twenty minutes ago. Elsa is fast asleep and Ellie is in her arms. Ellie is wide awake. I smile at her. I take Ellie from Elsa and cradle her in my arms. Ellie is looking at me with her gorgeous cyan blue eyes. Ellie has my eyes, Elsa's hair and a mixture of mine and Elsa's nose.

"Hey, Ellie!" I whisper.

Ellie looks straight into my eyes. She grabs my nose. I chuckle and she laughs being the cutie she is.

"So adorable, yes you are!" I coo to Ellie quietly.

Ellie starts to play with her toes. I chuckle at her once again. I sit on the chair with Ellie in my arms.

"Ellie Abigail Frost, my baby girl." I smile.

Ellie giggles again and smiles. She rubs her eyes and yawns.

"Tired, huh?" I laugh.

Ellie starts to drift off to sleep in my arms. Mine and Elsa's baby girl is finally here with us. I put Ellie in the crib next to Elsa's bed and drift off to sleep on the couch.

<<<ANNA'S POV>>>

Me and Punzie are sharing a hotel room together. My sister has given birth to my little niece, Ellie. I'm an Auntie, eeeek!

"I can't believe Elsa finally gave birth!" Punzie squeals.

"I know. I'm now officially an Aunt!" I squeal happily.

"Hey, do you...think you will find the right guy?" Punzie asked.

I think of Kristoff. His dirty blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, cute nose, toned muscles and this dashing personality.

"Hello? Anna, you in there?" Punzie laughs.

I snap out of my trance. I can feel the heat rush to my cheeks. Punzie looks at me for a second then squeals.

"I knew it, I knew it! You met someone! Didn't you?" Punzie interrogated.

I nod. As I nod, a huge smile forms on my cheeks and my cheeks now feel like fire.

"C'mon, tell me more!" Punzie said excitedly.

"His name is Kristoff Bjorman," I sigh dreamily.

Punzie nods. She is nodding her head as if to say continue. I giggle.

"He has dirty blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, cute nose, toned muscles, a kind heart and an amazing personality." I say dreamily.

Punzie gasps in shock and happiness. I look at her confused. I look around and she is looking directly straight at me. I look at her questioningly.

"You're in love!" Punzie squealed.

"I-I am n-not!" I stutter.

"But you are," Punzie smirked nudging me.

I stay quiet and try to think of a good comeback. Punzie yawns in a joking manner. I have an idea! I smirk and Punzie raises her brow as if to say 'I'm prepared!'

"So...do you have the hots for a guy?" I smirk.

Punzie's cheeks go red. She has a small smile on her face, so she is trying to hide it, huh?

"Punzie, spill!" I squeal.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Punzie sighs in defeat.

I cross my legs and listen intently. Punzie giggles quietly at my sudden posture.

"Well, he has chocolate brown hair and hazel brown eyes, nice nose, weird/hot smoulder, nice muscles and a striking personality," Punzie sighs dreamily.

I squeal and Punzie laughs. I look at Punzie and she looks confused. Time to taste a bit of your own medicine!

"Punzie is in love!" I sing.

Punzie blushes bright red. She covers her face with her hair and I laugh. Punzie throws a pillow at me, but I catch it on time.

"Nice try," I laugh.

I through Punzie the pillow back. She puts it back on her bed. I lie down and start getting comfy.

"Night, Punzie." I yawn.

"Night, Anna." Punzie whispers.

Before I know it, I drift off to sleep dreaming about a guy with dirty blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, cute nose, toned muscles, a kind heart and a dashing personality.

<<<??? POV>>>

"I can't believe this!" I shout angrily.

"I can't either!" Dad shouts angrily.

"What are we going to do?" I say cluelessly.

We sit in silence. I think a bit. We could steal the baby? Maybe, but we would probably lose track of it. Kill them? Nah, I like to torment them. Kidnap her again? Maybe, but where would we go next time.

"I got it!" Dad shouted.

I jump up.

"What? You got a plan, Dad?" I ask excited.

"Dad's always got the plan, am I right son?" Dad asks.

I nod my head.

"We could take her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED!

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Don't kill me! 😲 Sorry for the short chappie there 😞 So, who do you think the mystery characters are? 😯 Who do you think they will capture? 😰 Anna and Punzie are in love! ❤️ Hope you enjoyed this chappie ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo